WI: All of Charles VI of France's Sons Survive (or Leave Issue)

By the all of the title, I mean the ones that actually lived past the age of 5. They can still die before Charles though, which, considering that Charles died in 1422 and was succeeded by his second youngest son, I don't think is all that far-fetched (all things considered).

So, thus, we have:

• Charles, Dauphin de Viennois (b.1392) - apparently, although I'm not too sure, there was talk of a betrothal between him and one of OTL Henry IV's daughters. He was engaged to a daughter of the duke of Burgundy from birth. Although feel free to play around with this part.
  • Louis, variously called the Duc d'Aquitaine or the Duc de Guyenne (b. 1397), married Marguerite of Burgundy - but if she's married to his older brother, he would marry elsewhere. Don't know to who though, maybe some Navarrese princess of Évreux? Either way, they got married in 1412, Louis died in 1415, I don't think them having one or two kids before he died is too out-there.
  • Jean, Duc de Touraine (b.1398), married Jacqueline of Bavaria, Countess of Holland, Hainaut and Seeland in 1415, died in 1417, no issue.
  • Charles VII le Bien-Servé or le Victorieux, Duc de Touraine/Berri (b.1403) - after the POD (since his older brother with the same name died in 1401 OTL). Probably get a different name - Philippe? - but otherwise, let's assume he's more or less the same character as OTL (just for the sake of sanity).
How does this affect things? I mean, obviously, by the time Charles goes crazy for cocopuffs, the dauphin isn't old enough to manage the regency, but when the duke of Burgundy dies in 1404 (he's born before the POD, so let's assume a roughly OTL death date), the boy is 12 (mere months away from majority), rather than 7yo as OTL. Could it prevent things from going too insane (I think they will still go insane, just perhaps less so than OTL?). And since I can't find any sources on young Charles' capacities (he was 8yo when he died, so I'm guessing he's a normal 8yo kid) let's assume that he's an adequate person of average intelligence and capabilities.

Looking forward to see the thoughts on this.

I think the Well Served Charles can marry Isabella of Lorraine.

Okay, seems like it makes sense. Lorraine's anti-Burgundy and marriage to a younger brother of the French king with no prospect of inheriting will probably be better than to a younger son of a French duke who's trying to be crowned king of a country that's already got a king. Besides, then nobody has to worry about having to provide an inheritance for at least two of the king's sons (the one marrying Jacqueline of Hainaut and the one marrying Isabelle of Lorraine). I would imagine the French finances would be stretched rather thin as it was.

Could Isabeau actually declare all of them to be bastards?

Well, I guess everyone knew she was acting like a slut with Orléans so there might be whispers about which of them are, but to publicly name every son of yours a bastard could prove difficult (if interesting). Charles VI's whole line might be barred - which the Orléans would love but the Burgundians would move heaven and earth to prevent.

Well, I guess everyone knew she was acting like a slut with Orléans so there might be whispers about which of them are, but to publicly name every son of yours a bastard could prove difficult (if interesting). Charles VI's whole line might be barred - which the Orléans would love but the Burgundians would move heaven and earth to prevent.
Which, to me, suggests it won't happen - at least by my reading the Burgundians were a whole lot more powerful before the Jeanne D'Arc episode (and still easily as strong until Charles the Bold('s death)).