Assuming that Hideyoshi was somehow able to conquer Korea and then decided to set his eyes on the Kingdom of Ayutthaya for whatever reason (pick your reasoning: desire to control one of the largest and wealthiest cities in Asia at the time, he wanted to see an elephant, he felt bored, etc.), what if Hideyoshi somehow acquired enough resources and manpower to logistically support and sustain not only an invasion but also an occupation of parts of Siam? How would King Naresuan the Great of Ayutthaya react to the Japanese invading his country? Would Burma take this chance to invade Ayutthaya once again to seek vengeance for Mingyi Swa after his death at the hands of Naresuan during Songkhram Yutahatti? How far do the Japanese get into Siam?

Ever heard logistics? It would be really hard and I can't see why he would conquer Ayuthhaya since there probably is as good places to take nearer.

I think he would have had an easier time invading the Philippines then Ayutthaya

Ironically, This is just as crazy when Ayutthaya offered to the Chinese to invade Japan during the Imjin War

I can see it, but the most likely option is if Hideyoshi decides that for some reason, the Japanese diaspora in Siam is not good, (maybe one of the Japanese people living in Siam is against Hideyoshi) and that Siam needs to be punished for hosting this Japanese community.

The distance alone would make resupply difficult. And that's before you take monsoon season into consideration.

As others have said, Siam is way too far for Japan to be able to invade, even if Japanese pirates and mercenaries found their way to SE Asia. Formosa, the Philippines, and what is now known as the Russian Far East would be more feasible and logical places tor Hideyoshi to expand to after Korea.

Wasn't his goal after Korea to invade China?

Anyways, best case scenario it looks like the Dutch and Spanish "invasions" of Cambodia, small forces (like a few hundred at most) arrive by sea, and maybe score some tactical victories before being overwhelmed or forced to retreat.

Ever heard logistics? It would be really hard and I can't see why he would conquer Ayuthhaya since there probably is as good places to take nearer.
Logistics is obviously gonna be a nightmare to amass, coordinate, and distribute but what if the Japanese somehow managed to have enough supplies to sustain the invasion?

I think he would have had an easier time invading the Philippines then Ayutthaya

Ironically, This is just as crazy when Ayutthaya offered to the Chinese to invade Japan during the Imjin War
Oh yeah, what was up with Ayutthaya wanting to send an expeditionary force against the Japanese in Korea? I thought that Japan and Ayutthaya were on good terms at least when it came trade. And didn't Naresuan have samurai/ronin volunteers in his army?