Victoria; An Empire Under the Sun

I played a scenario (using a lot of cheats) in which Greece was an active participant in World War I (though on neither side) and was able to gobble up Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania and Montenegro. I tried to go after the Ottomans as well but wasn’t successful. I'll post a map later today.

Leo Caesius

Banned
I've often tried to act out the Megali Idea, but it's incredibly difficult to do without cheating. Greece is dirt poor. Fortunately, Russia, France, and England are all willing to ally with you, so you can clean up to a certain extent during the Crimean War. But playing Greece can be slow and painful at times.

Leo Caesius said:
I've often tried to act out the Megali Idea, but it's incredibly difficult to do without cheating. Greece is dirt poor. Fortunately, Russia, France, and England are all willing to ally with you, so you can clean up to a certain extent during the Crimean War. But playing Greece can be slow and painful at times.

I've always found that as a disadvantage to play Greece - but then again, there is little enough territory and population to manage and learn the ropes, so to say with.

HueyLong

Banned
We dissolved the Freestaat of Brussels five years after its formation. Its autonomy is gone, and the crushing of their kommandoes was done with little interest by their countrymen. With the rumbles already echoing over Europe, we can take no chances.

(Basically. I took every Belgian province but the capital. I had earned them, but no event granted me peace. When the peace expired, I took Brussels within a week.)

I'm building Dutch and Belgian industries on the continent using the materials and capital from Indonesia, and have begun the first railroads on the island of Java.

In HOI 2 I play as Argentina, and take most of South America.

With cheats you can see me plowing into America by 1939 :D

Superdude

Banned
I made a super-Japan game.

Beating up China is probably the finest fun to be had in this game.

In HOI 2, the only bombers I build are naval bombers.

I have done a lot of wierd ones.

California
map10erpq6.jpg

expansion29eson1.jpg

Wallichia
ww1yrbw2.jpg

Empire of Hawaii
screensave103nizp2.jpg

Fenwick said:
I have done a lot of wierd ones.

California

expansion29eson1.jpg

Empire of Hawaii
screensave103nizp2.jpg

I'd trade that Colorado province for the last piece of Idaho. It's always better to have a whole province.

No way you did that with Hawaii without cheating.

For Hawaii I started with enough for a ship and 5 conscripts. When the US went to war with Mexico I delcared war and landed taking alot of California. The islands where cheating.

And California is still at war.

Superdude

Banned
Will take screenshots of one of my games later.

*I did cheat, but only to give everyone massive prestige and money.

Now try doing it at highest difficulty and AI aggression... without using any cheats or events. It creates a lot more interesting environments.