Under Center: The NFL In The New Millennium

And nobody should even rot for a steelers at all, did you were a steelers fan? that might be.

Again, I’m not. I’m not rooting for the Steelers, I’m presenting an alternate timeline in which they happen to be good in this period. The story of Tommy Maddox is a good one to build on, he went from certifiable bust and insurance salesman to starter on a major team, and Bill Cowher was a very good coach. They aren’t even the main focus of the timeline, their wins are just by-products.

The story of Tommy Maddox is a good one to build on, he went from certifiable bust and insurance salesman to starter on a major team,
We've already a winner right there..the raiders, not tuck rule fuckery they could got to Superbowl XXVI and loss to rams and later won the other superbowl they loss(with no gruden trade, no bucs in superbowl, would be iggles or atlanta)

We've already a winner right there..the raiders, not tuck rule fuckery they could got to Superbowl XXVI and loss to rams and later won the other superbowl they loss(with no gruden trade, no bucs in superbowl, would be iggles or atlanta)

Good idea, just not the way I went. The Raiders will have plenty of success later on, just not now.

Too early, with Bledose injury, Bellichick is guarantee at least 2004 if he don't reach playoffs, but him in the jags would be hella fun.

Bledsoe isn’t injured. He remains a relatively good quarterback, occasionally bordering on elite.

still too early for fire him, again that mean kraft was an idiot for trade for him them.

Kraft didn’t trade for Belichick, he hired him away from the Jets, with the idea that he would provide results by the second year. The second year, in this timeline, he went 6-10. When taking to Kraft at the end of the season, Belichick gave evasive answers to his questions and didn’t move from his gruff style of speaking, even when Kraft made it clear that he had been in contact with Parcells. Kraft became infuriated, and reportedly told Belichick “Do your job.” To which Belichick responded “Please, let me.” Kraft ended the meeting and eventually released him, believing that Parcells was the best choice going forward.

Kraft didn’t trade for Belichick, he hired him away from the Jets, with the idea that he would provide results by the second year
He did trade him OTL,that is how BB didn't got a suspension after his one day coach stunt. unless he was never hired by the jets to begin with...and that a massive butterfly much be mentioned even bigger whatever brady landed up or a steeler wank, that is a 1999 butterfly have to be accounted as the jets will have less draft capital in 2000 and so on.

Still if Kraft blew it, i don't care, OTL show us how he is... a early blower ;)

Kraft didn’t trade for Belichick, he hired him away from the Jets, with the idea that he would provide results by the second year. The second year, in this timeline, he went 6-10. When taking to Kraft at the end of the season, Belichick gave evasive answers to his questions and didn’t move from his gruff style of speaking, even when Kraft made it clear that he had been in contact with Parcells. Kraft became infuriated, and reportedly told Belichick “Do your job.” To which Belichick responded “Please, let me.” Kraft ended the meeting and eventually released him, believing that Parcells was the best choice going forward.
I could see that playing out I doubt B P will make the pats a true winner in this timeline ether (hopefully New Englander who hates the Pats ) a good thing is the local sports radio wont be all Pats talk even in the middle of spring hen the Sox are doing good and the Bruins and Celtics are in the playoffs and the whole additude that's around the the other Boston teams should do things the Patriots way won't be around ether.. (I'm liking this timeline as a Sox, Celtics fan don't know from a 49ers or Chargers fan tho lol)

Darn! I'm hoping the Packers can come back and get another Lombardi for #4. So many great years for Packers OTL with Favre under center and yet only one SB win to show for it.

Chapter Two, Part Two: 2002 Season Standings
2002 NFL Season Standings:

NFC East
Eagles: 11-5

Giants: 10-6

Redskins: 8-8

Cowboys: 6-10

AFC East
Dolphins: 11-5

Jets: 9-7

Patriots: 9-7

Bills: 4-12