Toonami as its own network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 143718

Thanks!

Hmm… I have come across this before, and I don’t see why I can't do something like this, but I'll figure it out in time. For now, I want to give Timeline-93 a complete REDUX – as a Forrest Gump-esque series of journals that my OC has written down (something that I myself IRL would do just for the hell of it): presented in different stories, or "Journals", like "video games", "movies", "history", "cartoons", "theme parks", "books", etc. – stuff like that.

Thanks!

Hmm… I have come across this before, and I don’t see why I can't do something like this, but I'll figure it out in time. For now, I want to give Timeline-93 a complete REDUX – as a Forrest Gump-esque series of journals that my OC has written down (something that I myself IRL would do just for the hell of it): presented in different stories, or "Journals", like "video games", "movies", "history", "cartoons", "theme parks", "books", etc. – stuff like that.
Scrapbook story? Those are rare

Deleted member 143718

Scrapbook story? Those are rare
Well, I always wanted to try one of those kind of stories… plus, it makes the explanation of what the world is like a bit more comprehensible and easier to digest. But I might be alone on that bit.

Well, I always wanted to try one of those kind of stories… plus, it makes the explanation of what the world is like a bit more comprehensible and easier to digest. But I might be alone on that bit.
It helps to give us a window to the world, plus we depending the timeframe are use to newspaper article, magazines interview giving us first hand accounts ,etc, it help us to immerge into the world

And I would like to help out as well!

I'll even send you a Google Sheet.
Here's the Google Sheet:

Deleted member 143718

It helps to give us a window to the world, plus we depending the timeframe are use to newspaper article, magazines interview giving us first hand accounts ,etc, it help us to immerge into the world
Exactly my point.
Maybe even diary
That's PRECISELY how I want to do it, but it not only discusses the world around him, but his story, too… but that's another story altogether.
Here's the Google Sheet:
And thank you, I will most definitely need it!

Deleted member 143718

I would like to do a post about the launch of toonami if that’s ok with you @ThatGuywithAutism
Really? Well then go for it! But when I write the full story of this timeline, I'll be using that entire post (with credit MOST DEFINITELY given to you).

31 October 1996
I get up from my nap just browsing the cable channels that i now have thanks to my mother who paid a lot of extra bits of my school money to buy it land i land on a channel called 717 and then I get jumpstarted by a voice that sounds a bit like my favourite character from space ghost coast to coast called Moltar but with a very bug like twang to him as well as if he had fused with Zorak (Little nod to how they share the same actor in C Martin Croker)
Zoltar Greetings do not adjust your TV set you are not experiencing any glitches this is a new channel that the bigwigs have launched called Toonami this will be the new home of action animation and a newly discovered medium called anime or as some of the older viewers at home refer to it as Japanimation now grab some popcorn and get your catara figures out because we will be launching with Thundercats.
A word pops up on my TV screen toonami I rub my eyes to see if this is a real channel and it turns out it is and it was from that day forward that my TV days will mostly be spent watching toonami which may have a few issues at the moment but overtime and partly thanks to Thundercats due to me having a bit of a crush on catara grew to become my favourite channel on cable
Solomon Rodgers

Deleted member 143718

I get up from my nap just browsing the cable channels that i now have thanks to my mother who paid a lot of extra bits of my school money to buy it land i land on a channel called 717 and then I get jumpstarted by a voice that sounds a bit like my favourite character from space ghost coast to coast called Moltar but with a very bug like twang to him as well as if he had fused with Zorak (Little nod to how they share the same actor in C Martin Croker)
Zoltar Greetings do not adjust your TV set you are not experiencing any glitches this is a new channel that the bigwigs have launched called Toonami this will be the new home of action animation and a newly discovered medium called anime or as some of the older viewers at home refer to it as Japanimation now grab some popcorn and get your catara figures out because we will be launching with Thundercats.
A word pops up on my TV screen toonami I rub my eyes to see if this is a real channel and it turns out it is and it was from that day forward that my TV days will mostly be spent watching toonami which may have a few issues at the moment but overtime and partly thanks to Thundercats due to me having a bit of a crush on catara grew to become my favourite channel on cable
This sounds AWESOME!

27 February 1996 (Non Toonami network related)
I have just been to see the movie Batman continues by Tim Burton with a few friends of mine namely Sammie Staffford Alec Adamson and our dates for the night Lorena Tuft for Sammie Karen Brooks for Alec and Summer Schofield for me and we greatly enjoyed it it was a pretty good follow up to Batman returns from 4 years ago Michael Keaton is still great as Batman Mike Vitar as Robin has potential if he grew into the role a bit more with the passage of time that would be with the next movie Robin Williams as the riddler took us all by surprise at just how good he was Billy Dee Williams as Two Face was something else Rene Russo was good as Chase Meridian and of course we all came for the return of Michele Pfeiffer as catwoman I mean there were even a few moments when Sammie and I had to go to the cinema bathroom to relive ourselves but other then that another highlight to me was the Danny Elfman score that accompanied it it just sounded so tender at times while still delivering on the Batman sound would definitely recommend it to other people at my school in Chicago especially for Selena Kyle

Deleted member 143718

27 February 1996 (Non Toonami network related)
I have just been to see the movie Batman continues by Tim Burton with a few friends of mine namely Sammie Staffford Alec Adamson and our dates for the night Lorena Tuft for Sammie Karen Brooks for Alec and Summer Schofield for me and we greatly enjoyed it it was a pretty good follow up to Batman returns from 4 years ago Michael Keaton is still great as Batman Mike Vitar as Robin has potential if he grew into the role a bit more with the passage of time that would be with the next movie Robin Williams as the riddler took us all by surprise at just how good he was Billy Dee Williams as Two Face was something else Rene Russo was good as Chase Meridian and of course we all came for the return of Michele Pfeiffer as catwoman I mean there were even a few moments when Sammie and I had to go to the cinema bathroom to relive ourselves but other then that another highlight to me was the Danny Elfman score that accompanied it it just sounded so tender at times while still delivering on the Batman sound would definitely recommend it to other people at my school in Chicago especially for Selena Kyle
Damn… that's pretty spot on, except…
Mike Vitar as Robin
It's Leonardo DiCaprio as Robin and Joel Schumacher directed the film after He and Tim Burton pushed back against WB's executive meddling and made Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, and Batman Triumphant THEIR way! But still awesome job nonetheless!

13 July 1996
I just got a Nintendo 64 for my birthday it was a gift from my school friend Douglas Waters who has had one since the day the platform came out and now I seem to have a feeling of well I now have to also get a Sega console just to make sure that myself and my friends have a little playful rivalry when it comes to gaming best dock that down on my Christmas list underneath a mistletoe kiss from Summer friends before crushes
Solomon Rodgers

Deleted member 143718

13 July 1996
I just got a Nintendo 64 for my birthday it was a gift from my school friend Douglas Waters who has had one since the day the platform came out and now I seem to have a feeling of well I now have to also get a Sega console just to make sure that myself and my friends have a little playful rivalry when it comes to gaming best dock that down on my Christmas list underneath a mistletoe kiss from Summer friends before crushes
Solomon Rodgers
Actually, it would be the Ultra Nintendo with an alternate Super Mario 64, Hyrule Fantasy: Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII, Crash Bandicoot, and so on!

21 August 1997
I come home from school and turn on the toonami network channel and find a little show called Ranma 1/2 on instead of Thundercats and while I hate the show for the fact that it replaced Thundercats in it’s time slot there is a bit of a silver lining and that is the fact that Thundercats is going over to the lunch time time slot so if I am lucky my teacher Foster Nigel will have a small TV in the classroom and myself and my friends will be able to watch thundercats at school and actually have fun for once because everyone in my social circle is a fan of toonami and can’t wait to see what they do for the 1 year anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.