"To Introduce our Guest Star, that's What I'm Here to Do..." The Hensonverse Fan Contribution Thread

MSCT and BattleMart have the exact same logos as in OTL.
3HS is about the same as OTL's 3HM.
Ok.
And I just whipped up this for Thurz...

Beautiful. I really love the way you had the teal slime covering up the letters.

Also, I came up with some stuff in relation to the N-Gage blocks...

"NANIme" just does not feel right to me...so how about;
View attachment 757036
(pronounced N-imate)​
I'm not feeling very anime-y vibes from this, but this will have to do until 2005.
Here's a logo for N-Globe...

A logo for N-Cinèma...
And for good measure, my logos for N-FM...
And Xperimation (with an X, not an E, at the front)...

Any thoughts?
All very nice. I also kinda expected a Dubbaday logo.

But very nice. I'll add these to the edited versions of the Neptune post

And have you seen my post in the Triad Cartoon Channel thread where I pitched Planet Nuxon?

All very nice. I also kinda expected a Dubbaday logo.
Thanks for reminding me.

Nickelodeon Neptune Dubbaday block logo.png

The block became moderately successful, so NX(TTL's Warner Bros.' equivalent of Williams Street) had to think of how to make it a hit like they did to Toonami on Nickelodeon, not to mention the fact that they were getting ready to develop Miguzi for Neptune.
I also came up with a logo for NX:

NX logo.png

Any thoughts?

I also came up with a show idea for Disney ToonTown. The plot is essentially the famous characters from the Mouseverse, but in summer camp. It is based on a weird dream I had last night.

Essentially the show is..

1657390507729.png
plus
1657390682582.png

Any thoughts?

I also had the name idea of Camp Disney...based on the "Club Disney" name from the OTL restaurant/playplace (Eisner's (failed) attempt to combat Chuck E Cheese, no really).

I could see this show as a prequel to House of Mouse.
How about this instead:

Some ideas for launch shows for KBC Underground:
Kyaman

Kyaman is a anime-esque comedic action animated series that's basically a parody/callback to the popular tokusatsu shows like Super Sentai, Bio-Force, Masked Rider, Ultraman and the like.

It would be a co-production between DiC, The Line Animation(the same company behind Super Turbo Atomic Ninja Rabbit, Kenzo, Battle Me Karmon! and one of Neptune's big early 2000s hits, Justine Pop!) and Japanese anime studio TMS Entertainment.

In fact, I think it would be cool for it, Kenzo and Super Turbo Atomic Ninja Rabbit to all be launch shows for KBC Underground.

Kenzo:

That, but as a full ORIGINAL series.

Super Turbo Atomic Ninja(Hero for those in the U.K.) Rabbit:

How do y'all think?

Also launching that Fall was somewhat of a spin-off channel, but something completely different, an new network from the NX division named "N-Strip", it's a new network that airs older classics from the WB animation library, older Nicktoons, action cartoons from the WB library, the Toonami/Miguzi/N-Gage stuff and live-action(NX ALSO MADE SOME LIVE-ACTION STUFF FOR MTV, THE COMEDY CHANNEL, HBO AND THE WB, JUST WITH THE HELP OF WARNER BROS. TELEVISION), meaning this was much more of a separate thing than a spin-off.
I came up with a logo for N-Strip.

N-Strip logo.png

Features: Magazine cutout lettering, test bar colors, and the N from the first N-Gage logo
(inspired by the HBO Downtown Productions logo and the Klasky-Csupo "Graffiti" logo)

Any thoughts?