The Yankee Dominion: A Map and World Building Project

Flags of Asia

ST15RM

Banned
1578368976976.png

and with this, all of the flags of asia are done except for russia, which will be when i do europe in the spring.

EDIT: just for future reference, i have compiled every flag of asia:
1581090220456.png

Last edited:

Gian

Banned
Last edited:
Helpful Links
Last edited:

Gian

Banned
Okay Google Chrome Isnt responsing so Its hard to acess my Google Bookmarks so im gonna try and sort out a couple things that need to be threadmarked so I can stop having to comb through each page
Consituency List
Premiers of Oregon
Premiers of Indianna
Political Parties of Franklin/ Premiers of Franklin
America Ethnic Map
(Outdated) American Election Map

@Nazi Space Spy If you could do that Itd be greatly appreciated
You forgot the 8K-BAM version @Riley Uhr :
View attachment 491260
we finally have the complete demographic map of america! thanks to @Gian for all of his hard work!

Hey, Just an Idea... if anyone takes interest in rail networks Id to encourage them to work on the details and intricacies of the National American Rail system. The system is relatively successful and is used regularly but passenger numbers have slowly started to decline citing large ticket price increases, still, the Fast (But not fully high speed) system is the favourite by Young and Elderly for travelling between nearby cities. If anyone could translate any of that into further elaboration it would be much appreciated.

And also what do people think of this flag for South Africa?
South Africa Flag.png
..This for Cameroon
cameroon.png
... This for the Grain Coast
grain-coast.png
... This for Eweland
eweland.png
... And this for Equatoria
equitoria.png

Hey, Just an Idea... if anyone takes interest in rail networks Id to encourage them to work on the details and intricacies of the National American Rail system. The system is relatively successful and is used regularly but passenger numbers have slowly started to decline citing large ticket price increases, still, the Fast (But not fully high speed) system is the favourite by Young and Elderly for travelling between nearby cities. If anyone could translate any of that into further elaboration it would be much appreciated.
I think openrailwaymap.org would be a good resource for anyone who wants to build the rail network.

Last edited:
Which country does the island of Formosa belong to again? Also are the Ryuku Islands still with Japan in this timeline by the way.

Which country does the island of Formosa belong to again? Also are the Ryuku Islands still with Japan in this timeline by the way.
Taiwan is the traditionally Japanese Name for the island while Formosa is the Chinese name, it uses Taiwan due to Japanese influence that extends into today. Might be a nice place to touch on at some point.

Taiwan is the traditionally Japanese Name for the island while Formosa is the Chinese name, it uses Taiwan due to Japanese influence that extends into today. Might be a nice place to touch on at some point.

To be honest i was going to have a Ryuku Kingdom encompasing the Ryuku Islands + the island of Formosa (though it would take an almighty retcon all the way back to around the 1600's to happen.

ST15RM

Banned
1581014258619.png

it's been a while since anyone posted, so here are the flags of oceania. the polynesia flag is by reddit user hughmcf. the antipodean and micronesian flag are original designs (the antipodean one is modified from @Gabingston's original design so to not confuse it with france).
@Nazi Space Spy plz threadmark this
EDIT: forgot to mention the melanesia flag is from the ah fandom site

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned
hey guys: im posting this because i wanna see this thread keep going. i have been very busy prepping for term finals and doing equald. so hopefully i can continue doing stuff in march.