The XK-BAM map series

2K-Bam US Counties.png

US Update: Maryland & Maine Added

I remember seeing a 2k-bam of a No Americas Map and Greenland was latched to Siberia. It was pacific centered. Does anyone still have it?

I remember seeing a 2k-bam of a No Americas Map and Greenland was latched to Siberia. It was pacific centered. Does anyone still have it?
I have a 8k bam with no Americas, it's not mine as I got it from the internet, would you like me to send it to you?

Iguazu.png

Small patch for some not so well known subdivisions in Brazilian history, the Federal Territorry of Iguaçu, and the Federal Territory of Punta Porã, created in 1943 after Brazil's entry into WW2 along with four other territories, these two only existed until 1946 when the constitution of that year dissolved them.

View attachment 776850
Small patch for some not so well known subdivisions in Brazilian history, the Federal Territorry of Iguaçu, and the Federal Territory of Punta Porã, created in 1943 after Brazil's entry into WW2 along with four other territories, these two only existed until 1946 when the constitution of that year dissolved them.
I keep trying to understand why these territories were created, and how they could continue existing to the present-day, I want to know about this mainly for one of my TLs where I want to end the "nothing ever happens in South America" cliché.

I'm a Brazilian and I've read lots of articles about them, but they are very vague and do not answer a lot.

I keep trying to understand why these territories were created, and how they could continue existing to the present-day, I want to know about this mainly for one of my TLs where I want to end the "nothing ever happens in South America" cliché.

I'm a Brazilian and I've read lots of articles about them, but they are very vague and do not answer a lot.
Apparently and according to Wikipedia, they were created in areas near the borders with other countries, specially borders defined by rivers. I assume this was made in order to better use use the rivers to export products for the war effort.

I made an 8k bam patch for the british proposed partition of france map 1793 map I found on reddit
FranceProposed.png

Some potential errors:
  • Eastern Part of the border of Spain is supposed to be along the Laguedoc Cannel but I couldn't find that on the rivers map template I had so I had to improvise
  • The map said that it retuened french luxembourg but I couldn't find a 1659 map of luxembourg so I restored the 1622 border with the entierty of the habsburg low countries
  • Might have made an error pasting the Comptat Venaissan back in, there could be a bit of the Rhone to the west of it but I'm too lazy to retrace it
  • I used an 1836 template for the borders of alsace as I couldn't find one of that period
Also the area in bluish gray says it's ceded to the King of Prussia and the Emperor, idk how to represent that.
The german states are just from a 1792 template I had, but I saw some stuff that's wrong in there. I'll fix it up later when I finish working on a 1789 map.

Last edited:
I made an 8k bam patch for the british proposed partition of france map 1793 map I found on reddit View attachment 777115
Some potential errors:
  • Eastern Part of the border of Spain is supposed to be along the Laguedoc Cannel but I couldn't find that on the rivers map template I had so I had to improvise
  • The map said that it retuened french luxembourg but I couldn't find a 1659 map of luxembourg so I restored the 1622 border with the entierty of the habsburg low countries
  • Might have made an error pasting the Comptat Venaissan back in, there could be a bit of the Rhone to the west of it but I'm too lazy to retrace it
  • I used an 1836 template for the borders of alsace as I couldn't find one of that period
Also the area in bluish gray says it's ceded to the King of Prussia and the Emperor, idk how to represent that.
The german states are just from a 1792 template I had, but I saw some stuff that's wrong in there. I'll fix it up later when I finish working on a 1789 map.
I can't believe that they were just going to draw a line in the middle of Northern France

Hey, I decided to make an refreshed TNO map based on the one that is available on reddit:
TNO3Reich.png

The Balkans (except for the border of Montenegro and Albania) are fixed by correlation with the river map and with 2018 administrative map.
The non-existence of soviet reservoirs, filled only by the 60s and 70s, is also taken into account. The exception is the Kakhovka reservoir, which artificially isolates Gotenland from the RK of Ukraine.

Problems arose with Gotenland and the border between RK Ostland and RK Ukraine.
If possible, I will continue to work. Please point out the errors if you see.

Hey, I decided to make an refreshed TNO map based on the one that is available on reddit: View attachment 778067

The Balkans (except for the border of Montenegro and Albania) are fixed by correlation with the river map and with 2018 administrative map.
The non-existence of soviet reservoirs, filled only by the 60s and 70s, is also taken into account. The exception is the Kakhovka reservoir, which artificially isolates Gotenland from the RK of Ukraine.

Problems arose with Gotenland and the border between RK Ostland and RK Ukraine.
If possible, I will continue to work. Please point out the errors if you see.
@WertexOfWortex I did this map, this map took me about 6 months to make. Glad that you stumbled upon it.

Bolivia Paraguay.png

Patch for the various border treaties between Bolivia and Paraguay before the Chaco War, the striped parts represent territories subject to international arbitration as both countries claimed the land. Also, keep in mind that none of these treaties went into effect and the border of these two was truly settled in 1938.