The XK-BAM map series

Can we use some meme that has been hijacked by opportunist dirtbag in innocent away? I mean practically everything can be hijacked.
That'd be a good thing to somewhat clarify here, considering that symbols such as the OK circle have been used in some right-wing circles...

It sucks to see these symbols be desecrated, and if the usage is innocent, there isn't a need for a warning or so unless the content shows some signs of being oriented towards bigotry.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
That'd be a good thing to somewhat clarify here, considering that symbols such as the OK circle have been used in some right-wing circles...

It sucks to see these symbols be desecrated, and if the usage is innocent, there isn't a need for a warning or so unless the content shows some signs of being oriented towards bigotry.
It very much does. Nonetheless, that is froth on our life's wake.

Yucatan.png
Can't guarantee complete accuracy, but here are the five districts of the Republic of Yucatan

First Federal Republic.png

After a few hours of tweking, here is a map of Mexico in October 1824 when the first constitution was adopted. The Federal District around Mexico City and the Tlaxcala Territory were created about a month later, that's why they're not here.

Last edited:
I am desperately looking for the 1930 Republic of China 2nd and 3rd administrative divisions, but this is the closest that I could find of it so far, would it be fair for me to use the administrative divisions of this map (minus its provinces, I already have the 1930 RoC provinces) for my 1930 RoC map for now as a placeholder?

If I did not make it clear, I am looking for WWII-era maps of all of the administrative divisions of the RoC.

I am desperately looking for the 1930 Republic of China 2nd and 3rd administrative divisions, but this is the closest that I could find of it so far, would it be fair for me to use the administrative divisions of this map (minus its provinces, I already have the 1930 RoC provinces) for my 1930 RoC map for now as a placeholder?

If I did not make it clear, I am looking for WWII-era maps of all of the administrative divisions of the RoC.
I'm working on RoC era admin maps.

Federal Republic of Central America.png

Ok, thanks to some patches over at the QBAM thread and some borderpool image I found on a Discord server I was able to create this map of Central America around 1824, when the region was united as the Federal Republic of Central America.

View attachment 771328
After a few hours of tweking, here is a map of Mexico in October 1824 when the first constitution was adopted. The Federal District around Mexico City and the Tlaxcala Territory were created about a month later, that's why they're not here.
EDIT: Changed the southern border with Central America to match the previous image I posted about the FRCA

Introducing:
Hyperearth!
A series of Map's each with a more insane world distortion.
Hyperearth, ^2, ^3 and ^4 all used a very simple rule: "The Map is Equirectangular, but is cut out to the shape of a wrong projection, then distorted back to Equirectangular.
All maps are 2K-BAM's so no worries.

Hyperearth:
First and Original. Equirectangular-Aitoff with Obliqueness.
View attachment 511092

Hyperearth^2:
Hyperearth, twice over. (The steps were done twice) but the oblique was changed (It changed every time)
View attachment 511093

Hyperearth^3:
Hyperearth, thrice over. Earth is a liquid now lol
View attachment 511094

Hyperearth^4 and Hyperearth^5:
Hyperearth^4: Same thing as ^3....
Hyperearth^5: Made to be as ridiculous as possible with a grid warp.
View attachment 511095,View attachment 511096
Can we have the Africa Pole of this but 4K?.