The XK-BAM map series

View attachment 749855
1836 Belgian second levels complete and French second levels WIP
French second levels (arrondissements) take a lot of time to make, because there were frequent administrative changes in them.
[Blue=complete, purple=mostly complete, white=not done]
If people have any historical arrondissement maps, even ones from right before 2015 (as there was a complete municipal redistribution in 2015), I would appreciate them very much, as having a map is much preferable to constructing the borders by hand.
Oh hey, your back, I thought you stop working on this

View attachment 749855
1836 Belgian second levels complete and French second levels WIP
French second levels (arrondissements) take a lot of time to make, because there were frequent administrative changes in them.
[Blue=complete, purple=mostly complete, white=not done]
If people have any historical arrondissement maps, even ones from right before 2015 (as there was a complete municipal redistribution in 2015), I would appreciate them very much, as having a map is much preferable to constructing the borders by hand.
I hope this would do it

1655312643015.png

1836 Serbia

Thanks a lot for doing of these, however, about South Sudan, after the 2020 peace agreement to end its civil war, it now has only 13 first-level administrative divisions: 10 states, 2 administrative areas, and the special condominium of Abyei.

2560px-SouthSudanStatesandAdministrativeAreas.svg.png

You can check out the "The Real-Life Administrative Divisions Changes/Updates Thread" to keep on watch for any administrative changes around the world as time goes on.

Last edited:
I made a quick patch to show the three new Indonesian provinces (Central Papua, Highlands Papua, and South Papua). The borders should be accurate, but since it's only been a day, it wouldn't surprise me if I messed up somewhere due to the lack of resources available. I don't believe the borders of regencies, cities, or districts have changed, so transplanting this onto the current map shouldn't be an issue.

Attachments

• Papua20220630.png
    Papua20220630.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 172
I made a quick patch to show the three new Indonesian provinces (Central Papua, Highlands Papua, and South Papua). The borders should be accurate, but since it's only been a day, it wouldn't surprise me if I messed up somewhere due to the lack of resources available. I don't believe the borders of regencies, cities, or districts have changed, so transplanting this onto the current map shouldn't be an issue.
Could you please post this on the "Real-Life Administrative Divisions Changes/Updates Thread" thread that I linked above your comment? or could I just simply copy+paste your comment (of course with your username on it)?