The VT-BAM project

On Tile 2 out of 9, the Sweden Finland's border is slightly different to the Sweden Finland border on Kilme's overlays, specifically the 07 tile on the 72 tile model

Redcoat

Banned
upload_2018-3-22_18-6-12.png

I think it's off...somewhere but IDK

You can guess what this is.

upload_2018-3-22_18-24-10.png

And you can guess this too...

Last edited:
I would love to introduce a new basemap to you and use it for future mapgames. For now, it is only a basemap - not even quite finished - and you can help by Aiding and Abetting construction and improvement!

I would love to play future games on this bigger WorldM. It is not quite a QBAM, but bigger than a Worlda. View attachment 317679

This is the WorldM which I would love to see finished with at least a basemap and a 2018 map. Credit goes to @michaelk156 , who introduced it to this forum, but somehow never got around to finishing...

I've started to compile some country maps and upload them to the wiki. But I need everyone to please post what they have so far so I can post them. So either post what you have here or PM them to me. Or if you have access to the wiki, please post them there.

@Alex Richards: please PM or post the most recent maps of the British Isles, Switzerland, and India
@ST15RM: please PM or post the most recent maps of France, Denmark, and Sweden
@AcipenserSturio: please PM or post the most recent maps of Portugal and Luxembourg
@TheKo9IsAlive: please PM or post the most recent maps of Iceland, Central Asia, and the Koreas
@Frank_: please PM or post the most recent maps of Spain, Benelux, Germany, and Italy
@Valdore Javorsky: please PM or post the most recent maps of Austria, Kaliningrad, and Slovenia
@Klime: please PM or post the most recent maps of Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, the Balkans, and everything else you've been working on

Can I see them yet?

I don’t know about anyone else though *glares in the direction of the other mappers*

I've literally spent most of the last week researching the 18th Century Habsburg Crownlands for Arose from the Azure Main.

I shall get back to India when I eventually finish this commission.