The Quarter-BAM project

qazse

Gone Fishin'
eee.png
Could we also maybe get a bathymetric 1/4BAM?

Right then. 1900 is basically done.
View attachment 652433
I had to simplifty the Dutch East Indies somewhat because there are just far too many tiny principalities for me to handle. If you want to take a swing at it, here's Omniatlas's reference map:
eastasia19000616.png

I've noticed that "Cartographers against Thuringia" badge that has been floating around. Can we get a "Cartographer against the Dutch East Indies" badge in here?
1649029083842.png

Made improvements to Qing

Also the whole thing with QBam China being fucked up
Yeah, the low-hanging fruit is that the whoever made the most popularly used QBAM map of subdivisions for China did a terrible job and it's straightforward to go around with the correct map and replace it in there.

1649585833646.png

Many changes to the Quarter-Bam, including some well-needed coast paches: @DJjablonski did a pretty bad job at doing the coasts, so I'm redoing them from scratch.
  • Completely revamped coasts of North America and the Caribbean (less blobby islands)
  • Completely revamped coast of Australia
  • Added Australian municipalities
  • Added Ethiopia's newest region
  • Added Uganda's actual administrative subregions as 2nd level, instead of kingdoms and chiefdoms

View attachment 732900
Many changes to the Quarter-Bam, including some well-needed coast paches: @DJjablonski did a pretty bad job at doing the coasts, so I'm redoing them from scratch.
  • Completely revamped coasts of North America and the Caribbean (less blobby islands)
  • Completely revamped coast of Australia
  • Added Australian municipalities
  • Added Ethiopia's newest region
  • Added Uganda's actual administrative subregions as 2nd level, instead of kingdoms and chiefdoms
Shouldn't Ningxia be coloured in the China autonomous colour?