The Quarter-BAM project

quarter-bam 1946.png

Alright, I got it fixed.

Last edited:
So, as someone who dabbles in map making and graphics, what this map size really needs is more or less a "states" map, or a "borders" map that can be easily edited and applied to any given scenario to allow for map changes over time. 1914 scenario is great. But if I'm writing an alternate history with a German Victory, and I want an ahistorical border it's a huge pain in the ass to get that just right.
Just my two cents.

View attachment 630353

Here's an improved depiction of China. Someone knowledgeable ought to do Indochina though.
Using your improvement, I updated some stuff.

1. Added Karleo SSR
2. Took out some small pacific islands that would be under the rule of the Europeans.
3. Fixes some of the Borders
4. Added the Outline to the Warsaw pact nations.

Indochina I have no idea what was like in 1946 so I haven't added anything to it. Consider this 80-90% done.

quarter-bam 1946.png

I'm noticing that no one is marking with different colours the US-Territories. Shouldn't the territories be marked with a darker blue? Such as Australian or Canadian territories.

Crazy Boris

Banned
I'm noticing that no one is marking with different colours the US-Territories. Shouldn't the territories be marked with a darker blue? Such as Australian or Canadian territories.

Brazil and Mexico also had territories, including their respective capital districts.

qazse

Gone Fishin'
1946 has been patched to correct the Mexican and Brazilian internal situation, and show the UN trust territories, among other minor fixes.
quarter-bam 1946.png

quarter-bam 1946.png

Update:
  • Added the rest of the Un Trust Territories to some places we forget.
  • Added Boundaries to the Soviet Sattilietes states
  • Added Karelo SSR
  • Added updates by Analytical Engine and qazse
I say we're pretty much done with 1946. The First Indochina War starts in December and the Greek Civil War in March, and all our maps are on January 1.

Fixed - Crimea was part of the RSFSR, not Ukraine (transferred in 1954); mis-coloured pixels in Sakhalin.

quarter-bam 1946.png

EDIT: I've noticed that some of the lakes in Finland don't have full borders, but I don't know how to correct them.

Last edited: