The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
https://eliiscrazy.deviantart.com/art/W-I-P-1933-Q-BAM-737225394?ga_submit_new=10:1522012350

Here, have a Work-In-Progress Q-BAM of 1933.

I put it on DA because it might make people mad.

(Though I would expect that someone who likes history wouldn't get offended by Nazi imagery...)

((This is for the mods: Yes, I do sh*tpost on my DA. I DO NOT support anything on there unless i explicitly say so. Most of the "controversial" things are JOKES.))

(((So, if you do get offended by controversial jokes, please don't enter...)))​
Just because I'm a nice guy I'm going to tell you this once.

Don't post thing for Banned members.

Don't bother to claim you aren't. Take this gift horse back to the barn and give thanks.

Go forth and sin no more.

Deleted member 105545

Kick
Just because I'm a nice guy I'm going to tell you this once.

Don't post thing for Banned members.

Don't bother to claim you aren't. Take this gift horse back to the barn and give thanks.

Go forth and sin no more.
Huh? If you are saying I posted for Hipster Stalin, that's false. He helped me with some things, but he didn't do it all.

Crazy Boris

Banned
As you wish.

Kicked for a week.

When you get a Get out of Jail Free Card, take it.

He's telling the truth. HS had nothing to do with the 1933 QBAM, I've been helping him out with it, and I can assure you HS hasn't been involved in it at all. HS provided some feedback on it, but that's it.

ST15RM

Banned
He's telling the truth. HS had nothing to do with the 1933 QBAM, I've been helping him out with it, and I can assure you HS hasn't been involved in it at all. HS provided some feedback on it, but that's it.
Hmm.
I honestly don't know where the line is and honestly I don't think I need to. But, since I guess it's worth asking, @CalBear where is the line drawn between posting for Someone and just regular posting?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor

He STATED that a Banned member "helped" him with it. Helped him with posts to the degree that members were reporting him as BEING a sockpuppet of the Banned member.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Hmm.
I honestly don't know where the line is and honestly I don't think I need to. But, since I guess it's worth asking, @CalBear where is the line drawn between posting for Someone and just regular posting?
When members report you as a sock because your posting is identical to the Banned member.

Crazy Boris

Banned
He STATED that a Banned member "helped" him with it. Helped him with posts to the degree that members were reporting him as BEING a sockpuppet of the Banned member.
prof.PNG

Here's proof that they're two different people.

A very specific request but does anyone have a Q-BAM with the full maritime boundaries of the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands? (map below) I can't seem to find one
file.php