The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Valerian S.

Banned
The Crusader States in 1135 AD (SUCK scheme)
StzwX7X.png

Deleted member 105545

https://eliiscrazy.deviantart.com/art/W-I-P-1933-Q-BAM-737225394?ga_submit_new=10:1522012350

Here, have a Work-In-Progress Q-BAM of 1933.

I put it on DA because it might make people mad.

(Though I would expect that someone who likes history wouldn't get offended by Nazi imagery...)

((This is for the mods: Yes, I do sh*tpost on my DA. I DO NOT support anything on there unless i explicitly say so. Most of the "controversial" things are JOKES.))

(((So, if you do get offended by controversial jokes, please don't enter...)))​

Redcoat

Banned
Iberia is done (just don't know what to do with Catalan couties' colors, they don't appear on SUCK)
rcQVWgz.png
Oof, banned. My guess is that it was a Hipster Stalin alt based on the behavior but tbh IDK. This seems sudden.....

(((So, if you do get offended by controversial jokes, please don't enter...)))
Oof. I see you made the QBAM yourself, which is good news to me when I make the MBAM of the era!

We never ID puppets.

It gives them validation.

Just call them LOSER.

EDIT: make that ALMOST never.

I ruined that one this time. When a particular guy is trying to come back to a particular thread, not just trying to be infamous, I point him out so people can notice him the next time.

ST15RM

Banned
We never ID puppets.

It gives them validation.

Just call them LOSER.

EDIT: make that ALMOST never.
I ruined that one this time. When a particular guy is trying to come back to a particular thread, not just trying to be infamous, I point him out so people can notice him the next time.
Hmm. I see. Well thank you for this information and let’s just hope Hipster Stalin gets the memo this time.

Redcoat

Banned
Hmm. I see. Well thank you for this information and let’s just hope Hipster Stalin gets the memo this time.
I corresponded with Valerian S. a lot and I had the feeling he was an alt but I wasn't completely sure. He seemed like a genuine newbie at mapping which threw me off.