The Post-Apocalyptic Picture Thread

CODM_Rust_07-1280.jpg

The map Rust in Call of Duty.

I still need to finish the most recent live action adaptation of Japan Sinks.
There's a recent one? Never knew that. I've only seen parts of the 2006 live-action remake, which actually showed here in the Philippines around September-October 2007 (same time as Resident Evil: Extinction, the 2000s really had a Doomsday craze 😆). I've seen Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and the 2020 anime on Netflix and I was surprised and amazed the mother is actually a Filipino (from Cebu no less! My province gets represented!).

Added that to my watch list.

There's a recent one? Never knew that. I've only seen parts of the 2006 live-action remake, which actually showed here in the Philippines around September-October 2007 (same time as Resident Evil: Extinction, the 2000s really had a Doomsday craze 😆). I've seen Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and the 2020 anime on Netflix and I was surprised and amazed the mother is actually a Filipino (from Cebu no less! My province gets represented!).

Added that to my watch list.
Oh yeah it is also on Netflix.

I enjoyed the anime although the daughter annoyed me at first but that's character development for you.

I have the two live action movies and the book on kindle. Toho also adapted it as a TV show but it wasn't that popular