Love the timeline

A few thoughts in Garonland and Sturland, the Muslims was likely a small elite of nobles, artisans and mechants, as this aristocracy have pretty much no popular support, I think the Norse will pretty remove it completely and replaced with Norse landlords. The artisans and mechants will likely be left mostly alone. In the long term I think the Norse in these two kingdoms will go Christian, there's little reason to convert to Islam,when the bulk of the population are Christians. In the short term staying pagan may be a good compromise.

If the Norse establish kingdoms in majority Muslim countries, they will likely convert to Islam.

Beside that with much less opportunity for the Danes to use the British islands and the Baltic coast to get rid of surplus population, I could see the Danes joining the Swedes in settling in Russia, I could see the East Elbian territories staying Slavic, while Russia instead goes Scandinavian. The Norwegian settlement pattern will pretty much follow OTL.

Did the ERE just run out of cash? Because that was dumb. We were close to greatness, we were this close...

And great to see a new update!

Did the ERE just run out of cash? Because that was dumb. We were close to greatness, we were this close...

And great to see a new update!
They didn't go broke, Constantine VI just made a very bad business decision. He decided that the Bulgars were no longer necessary. The Bulgars decided the Greeks weren't necessary either. He may not live to regret his decision for long.

They did in Normandy. Vikings very often adopted the local language in their conquests.

Yeah, but it also depends on the languages and how related they are to one another.
It's going to depend on the relative esteem and uses of each language in use in Sturland and their numbers, most of population currently speak a Romance dialect after all and there's at least 2 religious languages (Church Latin, Qoranic Arabic).
If Sturland goes full Muslim under a Norse elite then my bets are on Romance with Norse and Arabic influence as the administrative language with Qoranic Arabic as the liturgy and form of Arabic abjad to write both in.

Aren't Vikings big lovers of pork 'n beer? For some reason I can't see them being big fans of Islam.
Cultures can change and concerns of realpolitik typically take precedence over stereotypes. Besides Islam's approach to alcohol can be surprisingly flexible. Hanafi jurisprudence only explicitly outlaws booze made from grapes and dates. They could also just ignore it. Andalusians had a reputation for being boozers despite embracing a fairly strict school of jurisprudence with regards to alcohol.

Cultures can change and concerns of realpolitik typically take precedence over stereotypes. Besides Islam's approach to alcohol can be surprisingly flexible. Hanafi jurisprudence only explicitly outlaws booze made from grapes and dates. ...
Well, then beer and mead, the vikings' favourite beverages shouldn't theoretically be a problem, though beer brewing in egypt practically disappeared after it became muslim.

Cultures can change and concerns of realpolitik typically take precedence over stereotypes. Besides Islam's approach to alcohol can be surprisingly flexible. Hanafi jurisprudence only explicitly outlaws booze made from grapes and dates. They could also just ignore it. Andalusians had a reputation for being boozers despite embracing a fairly strict school of jurisprudence with regards to alcohol.
We forbid alcohol to intoxicated as a muslim demand to be always lucid and alert to pray on date, plus drunkard tends to be antihygienic , that is why alcohol is forbidden till 'only a few cup' to 'complete abstinence' so drinking a few beer till people remember to boil water before drinking would not be forbidden as long you don't intoxicated..still i'm better not alcohol at all.

this timeline so far 7/10
also could we see a ethnic map of Europe?
Check the 'Anthropology 786' bookmark. Three decades isn't really enough time for cultural, ethnic or linguistic identities to change, so the map is still pretty similar to that one. Like IOTL, actual migration is fairly limited, and it takes a couple of generations for the peasantry to adopt the invaders customs, especially when those customs are pagan.

I will, however, say that there is one new development that may be of interest. A new melting pot has begun to form in Pengwern (OTL Shropshire). It is to the hills of Pengwern that many an Anglo-Saxon fled from the coming Frisians and Norsemen. As Anglo-Saxon and Cymru nobility and peasantry mingle in the valleys and hills of eastern Powys, a new tongue emerges that would later be known as Anglo-Cymru.