The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

brooklyn99

Banned
What is that, a teaser for ants?

Glad Armenia is back but can barely read the text on the countries.
That was intentional on the devs part.

There are also a lot more leaks about Turkey and the Middle East revealed by the devs on the discord. In particular this guy, Cengiz Ayhan who rules the light red statelet.
1631287358969.png

He apparently believes himself to be the reincarnation of Jesus, Ataturk and a Turkic Khan also that he is "destined" to save the Turkish race. Left is him during war, right is him after the war.

There are also these guys who can lead Kurdistan.

1631287711391.png
1631287675203.png

Last edited:
That was intentional on the devs part.

There are also a lot more leaks about Turkey and the Middle East revealed by the devs on the discord. In particular this guy, Cengiz Ayhan who rules the light red statelet.
View attachment 679134
He apparently believes himself to be the reincarnation of Jesus, Ataturk and a Turkic Khan also that he is "destined" to save the Turkish race. Left is him during war, right is him after the war.
All I could find on this guy was a Turkish article from 2013. According to it, he apparently converted to christianity, and had ties to the Kurdish Communist Party and what would become Hezbollah.

I'm surprised they changed it so that Wang Jingwei is President of China. Wonder what he'll do. And also, could Gao Zongwu take power and do his Five Modernizations?

I was thinking recently about spaceports in TNO. In All the three major powers have their own space programs. We know that America's spaceport is at Cape Canaveral just like OTL. Are there any mentions where Germany's and Japan's spareports are located? For Germany I assume their program is based in Peenemunde.

Anyways, how do you see historiography of events pre-POD to look like ITTL? For starters, I imagine Vyatka and Samara to whitewash their collaborationist background by emphasizing how Ivan III was the vassal of the Mongols until he broke free from Mongol rule to be the first Tsar of Russia and how Alexander Nevsky's preservation of Russian culture and Orthodoxy involved making deals with the Mongols.

Last edited:
For Long Yun, since they changed the lore where he is not imprisoned and is instead exiled, he is implied to have been exiled to Burma with his Army hiding from the Japanese in the jungles, and biding his time to return and strike back. That and Long Yun's home province of Yunnan is bordering Burma, with Long Yun and his army marching across the border to Burma.

I can see Long Yun's reworked backstory of being in exile being a reference to the OTL KMT Insurgency in Burma.
Seeing the new rework in TT, what changes do you think are being done to the NPA? They don't seem to be overzealous fanatics willing to throw their lives away (Especially how the TT Teaser shows them trying to convince the Warlords to join their struggle), that and with their mention of being exiled the NPA strikes me as Hardened Veteran Soldiers (Given the possibility of them hiding in the jungles and waging a guerilla war).

Last edited: