The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

So, me and the argentinian team added a few tropes on the TNO America TvTropes page, we hope you like

here the link, the ones with the most content are Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay
Sieppaa.PNG

hmm...

Interesting. Was the main TNO team cool with it? Is Brazil getting its ten years soon? Because it looks fun as heck.
Interesting. Was the main TNO team cool with it? Is Brazil getting its ten years soon? Because it looks fun as heck.
I had permission from Oveja, the brazilian team leader, the paraguayan team leader too and the Argentinian team leader to add these tropes

Brazil content lengt is TBD

Last edited:
Burgundy's redacted ending scares me
It's likely going to be "pull off the nuke plot by ourselves"

As is the fact that, I speculate, Burgundy can pull a DPRK and persist to the present day, and Burgundy lives on under some crazed SS commander using Gudrun Himmler as his figurehead.

Last edited:
Burgundy's redacted ending scares me
It's likely going to be "pull off the nuke plot by ourselves"

As is the fact that, I speculate, Burgundy can pull a DPRK and persist to the present day, and Burgundy lives on under some crazed SS commander using Gudrun Himmler as his figurehead.
Oh god, and we thought the thirst over Kim Yo-Jong was bad

chankljp

Donor
You know, reading about and watching the news reports about the current situation in Afghanistan, I wonder how comparable it to the TNO's English Civil War. In the sense that the moment the central government that is norminally in control suddenly finding a good chunk of the country falling into the hands of an insurgency movement that has up until that point, been mostly operating underground. Similarly, given how relatively short the post-war reconstruction period is for England, with them seemingly being back up on their feet with new shopping centres and factories being opened within a matter of years after the fighting, I wonder if the fighting was less 'Stalingrad in London/Newcastle', and more along the lines of what we are seeing in Afghanistan with comparatively low intensity fighting that leaves most of the infrastructure intact.

You know, reading about and watching the news reports about the current situation in Afghanistan, I wonder how comparable it to the TNO's English Civil War. In the sense that the moment the central government that is norminally in control suddenly finding a good chunk of the country falling into the hands of an insurgency movement that has up until that point, been mostly operating underground. Similarly, given how relatively short the post-war reconstruction period is for England, with them seemingly being back up on their feet with new shopping centres and factories being opened within a matter of years after the fighting, I wonder if the fighting was less 'Stalingrad in London/Newcastle', and more along the lines of what we are seeing in Afghanistan with comparatively low intensity fighting that leaves most of the infrastructure intact.
Depends on the region and the fighters.

As a general rule the bloodiest fighting occurs outside the North (specifically in the areas around the southwest where Cornwall Garrison and Proffessional HMMLR forces clash.)

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Brazil's Hundred Days
There, fixed the article headline. :p

It feels like the Military really loves intervening in Brazilian politics in each game of TNO I play, and every time the Hundred Days crisis triggers the coup happens anyway, at least for the AI. I can guess it'll be just one of the many patchnotes when 1.2 drops, probably before the year's over.

I KNOW

WHERE SHAF-ARE-WHICH COMES FROM!

*slam hands on desk in portuguese*

So, there was I at my computer when I found this channel that documentates european populism, and they made a series on the british far right!
This channel in general talks about all far rights in europe, so not only neo fascists but also right wing populists (that would be autdem), and on the episodes from WWII up until the 1980s it was shown that the british far right suffered a from a lack of a right wing populist party and everything that arose from it was neofascist, like Chesterton from TNO, so everyone who walked in to get something like Putin ended leaving after finding a bunch of Yockeys
Then we get to the BNP episode
BNP = BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY
SHAFFY PARTY IS LITERALLY, LETTER BY LETTER, CALLED RNP, RUSSIAN NATIONAL PARTY!
And the BNP was a neofascist party like the others trying to masquerade as a right wing populist one!

AHAHAHAHAH

And guess what! The tactics are ALL THE SAME! As the video denotes it was difficult for an antifascist activist to convince a local person that the BNP was fascist in disguise, since they took a lot of care to present the BNP as a not fascist identity, but from time to time something slipped, like the party inside groups conversations being leaked showing them as fascists!

TNO Shaf is a Nick Griffin analogue, the party name and the tactics are the same, there is no confusion on that! The mystery has been solved!

"Gukpa, nobody was intrigued by that, in fact it is not a mystery at all an-"

SOLVED! SOLVED!

Last edited:
I KNOW

WHERE SHAF-ARE-WHICH COMES FROM!

*slam hands on desk in portuguese*

So, there was I at my computer when I found this channel that documentates european populism, and they made a series on the british far right!
This channel in general talks about all far rights in europe, so not only neo fascists but also right wing populists (that would be autdem), and on the episodes from WWII up until the 1980s it was shown that the british far right suffered a from a lack of a right wing populist party and everything that arose from it was neofascist, like Chesterton from TNO, so everyone who walked in to get something like Putin ended leaving after finding a bunch of Yockeys
Then we get to the BNP episode
BNP = BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY
SHAFFY PARTY IS LITERALLY, LETTER BY LETTER, CALLED RNP, RUSSIAN NATIONAL PARTY!
And the BNP was a neofascist party like the others trying to masquerade as a right wing populist one!

AHAHAHAHAH

And guess what! The tactics are ALL THE SAME! As the video denotes it was difficult for an antifascist activist to convince a local person that the BNP was not fascist in disguise, since they took a lot of care to present the BNP as a not fascist identity, but from time to time something slipped, like the party inside groups conversations being leaked showing them as fascists!

TNO Shaf is a Nick Griffin analogue, the party name and the tactics are the same, there is no confusion on that! The mystery has been solved!

"Gukpa, nobody was intrigued by that, in fact it is not a mystery at all an-"

SOLVED! SOLVED!
Speaking of far right. I was gonna watch the video but I decided to root around the channel first and saw something a bit sketch. What's this state of the nation guy like

Speaking of far right. I was gonna watch the video but I decided to root around the channel first and saw something a bit sketch. What's this state of the nation guy like
He just comment on populist movements or stuff, I found no signal of far right behaviour yet. The channel has been dead since the covid epidemic began.

He does use therms such "anti white racism" to describe the plataform of the BNP, and talks about antisemitism on the labour party, so as far as I can get he's right wing populist.