The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

It is interesting that if you set the game rules right you can make a monarchist renaissance in TNO.
Eh somewhat more monarchies can exist then jn real life on a national level but they are mostly in the Japanese sphere, and the monarcho tribal order in Africa is broken so probably actually less overall

Eh somewhat more monarchies can exist then jn real life on a national level but they are mostly in the Japanese sphere, and the monarcho tribal order in Africa is broken so probably actually less overall
You can save many, like in Greece, Afeganistan, maybe restore the one in Ethiopia, keep the Italian one, restore the Portuguese one, etc.

I enjoy Sony's Guangdong, and since I beat it, giving it the best ending, I am curious about what Morita would do with the impending Great Asian War.

I did improve the rights and safety of Local Workers, enforced environmental laws to prevent pollution, improved the life expectancy of Guangdong's workers, and made Anti-Corruption efforts, negotiated for the end of the riots, overall, I think the future for Guangdong is bright. Since Morita /Sony is working with Li Ka-Shing/Cheung Kong, I wonder if Morita would betray his home nation and side with the Chinese in the GAW.

Last edited:

brooklyn99

Banned
I enjoy Sony's Guangdong, and since I beat it, giving it the best ending, I am curious about what Morita would do with the impending Great Asian War.

I did improve the rights and safety of Local Workers, enforced environmental laws to prevent pollution, improved the life expectancy of Guangdong's workers, and made Anti-Corruption efforts, negotiated for the end of the riots, overall, I think the future for Guangdong is bright. Since Morita /Sony is working with Li Ka-Shing/Cheung Kong, I wonder if Morita would betray his home nation and side with the Chinese in the GAW.
I doubt that could happen with an IJA garrison being present

I wonder if Morita would betray his home nation and side with the Chinese in the GAW.
More likely that is the path that leads towards full separation from China after the GAW.
A successful Guangdong would be the perfect example of how to destroy the Chinese nation.
Just imagine for a second from Tibet to Beijing Corponations as far as the eyes can see and beyond the true cyberpunk dystopia to come.

Maybe the next update would be involved in French and Filipino rework as a Filipino, it would be awesome if any national focuses for USFP or Taruc would be added someday.