The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

Honestly I want Penelope's Web to be released so I can see the anticipated Italy Rework, the France Path, Turkey Path, and Greece Path.
In case of the Philippines, hopefully I want some developers to add super events whether the Balintawak Blitz will be in favor of the Second Republic or the JALO and the next TNO update can be extended, especially for US elections up to the 1980s.

Maybe the next update would be involved in French and Filipino rework as a Filipino, it would be awesome if any national focuses for USFP or Taruc would be added someday.
I really want the Philippines and Manchuria to be playable one day. Those two are my most anticipated countries in Asia.

Honestly I want Penelope's Web to be released so I can see the anticipated Italy Rework, the France Path, Turkey Path, and Greece Path.
Personally, I want Mexico and the Carribean to get an update. They seem the most fascinating to me.

I really want the Philippines and Manchuria to be playable one day. Those two are my most anticipated countries in Asia.

Personally, I want Mexico and the Carribean to get an update. They seem the most fascinating to me.
I want to get Pujie endgame so much.

I wonder if Manchuria can hold itself free from the Republic of China and Japan. I imagine that it's good ending gonna be like Morita where you go "Yay congratulations you just did a lot of work to prevent this part of China from being part of it, now let's wait until either it gets annexed back into China bringing it trouble or it remain independent and ruin China chances of unification! Ahahahhaa ".

Guys, does anyone here have the original brainrot meme? I cannot find it... It is the only with a mechanic about the brain rotting and you can release TT to end it.

I imagine that it's good ending gonna be like Morita where you go "Yay congratulations you just did a lot of work to prevent this part of China from being part of it, now let's wait until either it gets annexed back into China bringing it trouble or it remain independent and ruin China chances of unification! Ahahahhaa ".
For Guangdong under Morita/Sony, I am under the impression they'll try to stay neutral, becoming a sort of Switzerland or a "Safe Zone" in the GAW, all the while profiting from both sides of the war, mind you, the IJA Garrison will be on alert and keep their eyes on Morita given how his reforms will have raised eyebrows and caused suspicion to arise.

And since I sponsored the creation of the Sony Assault Rifles, with the Rifles' capabilities to use different ammunition, I feel like Sony would make a killing selling to both sides of the war.

Last edited:

brooklyn99

Banned
For Guangdong under Morita/Sony, I am under the impression they'll try to stay neutral, becoming a sort of Switzerland or a "Safe Zone" in the GAW, all the while profiting from both sides of the war, mind you, the IJA Garrison will be on alert and keep their eyes on Morita given how his reforms will have raised eyebrows and caused suspicion to arise.

And since I sponsored the creation of the Sony Assault Rifles, with the Rifles' capabilities to use different ammunition, I feel like Sony would make a killing selling to both sides of the war.
Guangdong aren't gonna be neutral, it wouldn't happen anymore than Canada becoming neutral when Britain fought WW2. Whether Morita or Ii like it or not, they are going to be dragged into the GAW.

Yo_Speer!

Banned
Someone should update or rework the German equipment tech tree. Too much OTL West German equipments (like the G3 with NATO ammos)and obsolete models (the Ta183, a 1940s design, in 1960). We even have the Tornado (Panavia would not even be founded ITTL) and the Eurofighter Typhoon (in a timeline when the EU does not exist).

Someone should update or rework the German equipment tech tree. Too much OTL West German equipments (like the G3 with NATO ammos)and obsolete models (the Ta183, a 1940s design, in 1960). We even have the Tornado (Panavia would not even be founded ITTL) and the Eurofighter Typhoon (in a timeline when the EU does not exist).
I think that the best guy for "alternate German tech" is Calbear. He once made a rant about how German jets would duck in the upcoming decades due the lack of air stability tech.

Ironic, that the nicest of the Guangdong leaders would do the most to legitimize and potentially spread its system.
And on that note, a combination of Morita/Li running Guangdong and Pujie securing the throne of the Empire of Manchuria would do the most to delegitimize the idea of a united China as they would do the most to legitimize the idea of Guangdong and Manchuria as independent nations separate from China.

And on that note, a combination of Morita/Li running Guangdong and Pujie securing the throne of the Empire of Manchuria would do the most to delegitimize the idea of a united China as they would do the most to legitimize the idea of Guangdong and Manchuria as independent nations separate from China.
Ironic, that the nicest of the Guangdong leaders would do the most to legitimize and potentially spread its system.

Yep, like, I can see them putting a fight against China when they invade, and if China loses the GaW those provinces would be gone, forever.

kln5yhy4msha1.png

f5jh1r4fusha1.png
hstkvncfusha1.png
3fk3lq8ousha1.png