The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

And I'm not sure that's a good thing, ngl....
To be honest most people here hates this kind of content and most would be happy if I stopped posting this.

Maybe is due asperger or something, but I feel a urge to post their least cringe stuff regardless. I might be a bit of a prick.

And on that vein, Indonesia after the government wins is National Syndicalist. For five minutes before Suharto takes over.
I hope that is changed in the future. I want to keep Sukarno

Especially with the National Syndicalism of his post-victory regime, which spells interesting potential for his regime.
And hell, Suharto killed A MILLION people. This is a rare case like Paraguay when the fascist influenced dude is way less worse than the "normal" right winger.

To be honest most people here hates this kind of content and most would be happy if I stopped posting this.

Maybe is due asperger or something, but I feel a urge to post their least cringe stuff regardless. I might be a bit of a prick
Eh, don't worry about it, my friend. I was just attempting to be a tad tongue and cheek. If you it makes you feel good and doesn't break site rules, post away.
Don't worry, you're not a prick. So sorry if I came off rude.

Eh, don't worry about it, my friend. I was just attempting to be a tad tongue and cheek. If you it makes you feel good and doesn't break site rules, post away.
Don't worry, you're not a prick. So sorry if I came off rude.
Nah, relax. I really do some unecessary stuff at times, I am a bit of a prick. I gonna take more care with the DSRFUNNY posts.

@Zygmunt Stary so, I write manga and had a sudden realization

A reworked, sane (still evil) Velimir would be a dark prince version of Rurik II of Kemerovo

basically both want russia to return to a certain era, Rurik to the 1200s and Velimir to the 700s, but with modern tech in both cases. Velimir Slavia versus the Rus of Rurik would be basically an anarchronistic clash of two periods of russian history.

Yeah, that'd be the case but IMHO it'd make story more interesting and compelling.

So what is Japan and the Sphere's narrative and thematic gimmick? Because from what I've heard they're kind of an afterthought. America and the OFN are democracies fighting against tyranny while weathering their internal turmoils, Germany and the Pact is an empire on the verge of collapse due to their inefficient and self defeating systems, Russia is a nation divided by people with competing visions of the future while clawing their way back to a position of strength. Heck even Italy and the Triumvirate has a gimmick in that it's a house divided against itself, and even after it collapses everyone is still at each others throats.

So what is Japan and the Sphere's narrative and thematic gimmick?
The corrupt/aging empire.

Japan is an empire that is quite literally rotten to the core its exemplified by the economic crash where every single branch of Government and society is involved in corruption.

Its "paths" revolve around how they react to their corruption being exposed.

The corrupt/aging empire.

Japan is an empire that is quite literally rotten to the core its exemplified by the economic crash where every single branch of Government and society is involved in corruption.

Its "paths" revolve around how they react to their corruption being exposed.
That kind of sounds similar to Germany but instead of corporate greed, the house of cards is propped up by a strongman since everything goes to shit when the guy on top dies. I guess you could expand on this because that's what the Pearl River Delta place is going for

1650974259467.png
Nice to know what degree of garbage the communists are.
Also the Integralists remind me of "the one in the arena" succession game and how it ended with democratic diet fascism becoming ultra mainstream.

Last edited:

brooklyn99

Banned
So, I think this highly detailed post here raises some good points.

Who knows, suppose too many things go wrong for Japan/CPS (lose the proxy wars, gravely screw up in one of the main paths content) maybe we could imagine an Ultranat failstate where some radical theocratic militarists take over Japan in the name of this Shinto ideology that has been integral to Japanese imperialism.

So, I think this highly detailed post here raises some good points.

Who knows, suppose too many things go wrong for Japan/CPS (lose the proxy wars, gravely screw up in one of the main paths content) maybe we could imagine an Ultranat failstate where some radical theocratic militarists take over Japan in the name of this Shinto ideology that has been integral to Japanese imperialism.
Or the NatSoc party in Japan is influenced by said ideology, considering they appear to be some flavor of IJA radicals.

Question for those who played Japan

Do you ever get to find out what happens to Tachi and Kodaira (the two detectives in the long-ass opening event-chain-story?)

The investigation finally finished, after so darn long, with the PM being thrown out, and it's been almost half a year (in 1963) and I haven't gotten any events relating to the two detectives, when previously I got like an event every half-week or some such when the event chain was at it's height.

Did my game bug or something, or will I still get to find out what happened to the two sometime later?

Just curious, 'cause it took me a few hours to like read what is essentially a fucking novella, and like, the detectives just up and disappear outta the story? Come on, give me some closure, tell me they retired to some sunny island villa in the Pacific or whatever :extremelyhappy: