The New Order: Last Days of Europe - An Axis Victory Cold War Mod for HoIIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly nine more hours before we release lads. Do you have enough vacation days in stock?

Well, the Chinese National College Entrance Examination (高考) just finished earlier this week, so a lot of people in the Chinese TNO community are certainly very excited about the mod coming out.

That being said, considering that the Simplified Chinese translation for the "Don't Surf" mod wasn't released until around 3 weeks ago (And that was just like what? One major war + 4 minor nations?), everyone knows full well that a fully translated version for the TNO mode will not be available for sometime. Some have joked that wanting to play TNO was almost as great a motivation for them to improve their English reading skills as the National Examinations were (Which given that this is China that we are talking about, is serious business) :biggrin: .

We have every confidence that TNO's China community is up to the task of translating TNO's absurdly massive localization content. Hopefully release will swell their numbers to an extent where a larger translation team is tenable on their end. I'd personally suggest prioritizing favorites - China and Russia come to mind - before adding translations to the rest piecemeal, so the community can at least enjoy their most awaited parcels of the mod in their own language.

daskartenhaus.png

Last leak.

Hahahaha! Hahah! "Die Kartenhaus!", the house of Cards!

Nice one TNO team!

Also, one of the devs over at SV has shown off Sablin's new portrait:
pyuo7eeu94c51.jpg

As you can see, he is not only a good boi, but he is also a handsome boi.

Sabre77

Banned
I’m probably going to start with an Iberia, England, Italy or (Republic of) China game.

Or maybe Brittany or Scotland while I fully figure out the mechanics.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
TNO has finally dropped!

An old 1980s episode of Jeopardy! is on in a few minutes for folks on the U.S. East Coast, so you can go and watch that while it downloads if your Internet isn't fast. See y'all in 30.

IT'S SABLIN TIME, REACTIONARIES!!!

HELL YEAH!

...honestly debating between him and the Siberian Black Army as my first playthrough. I'll tell you how my playthroughs go (in spoiler tags, naturally) once that's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.