The Kaiser's Europe or What if Germany Won the First Battle of the Marne?

Also, is there a reason White Ruthenia was not carved out?
It technically is carved out. On all the maps of OTL's Treaty of Brest-Litovsk I can find Belarus' eastern border is never firmly established except at the line where German occupation ends

It technically is carved out. On all the maps of OTL's Treaty of Brest-Litovsk I can find Belarus' eastern border is never firmly established except at the line where German occupation ends
In the story, it was just listed as German occupation, so wouldn't it be returned? I was thinking more like another German puppet would happen, since ITTL the Germans advanced farther than OTL.

In the story, it was just listed as German occupation, so wouldn't it be returned? I was thinking more like another German puppet would happen, since ITTL the Germans advanced farther than OTL.
I might not have made it clear lol

Belarus was established as an "independent" nation (independent being a very loose term here), but its eastern border with Russia has yet to be determined

The idea of a France that lost WWI somehow being able to stand up to a Germany that beat them in a WWII scenario is only not as ridiculous as the Nazis beating the Soviet Union because France wouldn't have to stretch their logistics for over a massive stretch of land like the Nazis did. Germany has almost twice their population, an industry that is greater than theirs by a tremendous amount and will certainly have a bigger military. No amount of luck and superior tactics are going to make the French win- At best they'll be able to penetrate a little into Germany before just getting bogged down and pushed back before capitulating. More than likely they simply get overwhelmed. Of course, it would never get to this point because Germany would slam down on them if they tried to do any military expansion in the first place.

The idea of a France that lost WWI somehow being able to stand up to a Germany that beat them in a WWII scenario is only not as ridiculous as the Nazis beating the Soviet Union because France wouldn't have to stretch their logistics for over a massive stretch of land like the Nazis did. Germany has almost twice their population, an industry that is greater than theirs by a tremendous amount and will certainly have a bigger military. No amount of luck and superior tactics are going to make the French win- At best they'll be able to penetrate a little into Germany before just getting bogged down and pushed back before capitulating. More than likely they simply get overwhelmed. Of course, it would never get to this point because Germany would slam down on them if they tried to do any military expansion in the first place.
For a French attack on Germany, either an unlikely run of bad luck would happen, or Russia doing well against Germany because of a run of good luck. Or maybe an economic failure.
More likely would have been supporting Communist Parties in Germany, I think. Not sure how that could have gone, or if a war might break out from that.

OK so you're hinting at a second war that France starts, and they're going to be communist as you've said they won't be fascist. I don't see how France will have the energy to fight Germany again having lost twice and the Germans being strengthened each time. Unless something terrible happens to Germany I just can't see a France revitalized enough, Frenchmen would probably just accept that Germany is the new boss.
you guys did call it (not that I was necessarily trying to hide it). Still, by explaining how exactly this happens it would spoil the TL, so I don't want to debate on this (at least until after the TL has already covered it)

For france trying to fight round 3...it will not fight it alone..specially as seems UK might even support and sponsor france for that, the same the URSS

I keep think of France and Germany in a CP-Victory as Carthage and Rome respectively, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how this next war plays out

Apparently Cato served in the Second Punic War, as a tribune so maybe Hitler could be a stand in.
Do you have any plans for Lettow-Vorbeck, by the way?
I mean the war in East Africa was always a sideshow to the other theatres of war, especially now that the Middle East has developed trench warfare. Because at this point there are not colonial conflicts going on between the Allies and the Entente I can't really justify putting like two sentences about Lettow-Vorbeck's guerilla war against the Brits in a single section and I don't want to throw it in with the Middle East. Rest assured tho that the Lion of Africa has yet to be slain ;)

I mean the war in East Africa was always a sideshow to the other theatres of war, especially now that the Middle East has developed trench warfare. Because at this point there are not colonial conflicts going on between the Allies and the Entente I can't really justify putting like two sentences about Lettow-Vorbeck's guerilla war against the Brits in a single section and I don't want to throw it in with the Middle East. Rest assured tho that the Lion of Africa has yet to be slain ;)
That's fair. I meant more after the war, as sometimes he becomes a politician and leads Germany in the 30s.

@RodgerThat
What's the political situation like in the Kaiserreich with Imperial German Army being much more successful this time? Has the Kaiser's power and role in society been affirmed with seemingly old world ideals of conservatism monarchism emerging triumphant over the liberalism of the Entente powers like Britain and France?

THE END OF THE WELTKRIEG AND THE KAISERREICH FOREVER

On January 1st, 1919, something spectacular happened. Every single soldier of the British Empire vanished, as well as the entire continent of South America. Where did they vanish to? Nobody knows. All that is known is that this created the perfect conditions for the Germans to simply occupy every square inch of Entente territory left. Kaiser Wilhelm II decided to simply annex all of the land, seeing as there was nobody left to stop him.

On March 3rd, 1919, just one year after the signing of the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, German soldiers marched all the way to Moscow, the capital of the Reds. Lenin was shot and killed, as was every single Bolshevik, on the same day. On March 5th, the Whites, now seeing all of western Russia under German occupation, decided simply to surrender to the Kaiser. All of Russia was then annexed into the glorious German Empire.
Austria-Hungary was rapidly losing stability, and in order to preserve what little of their country they had left, the entire population of the empire decided unanimously to join the German Empire. Italy forgave its claims to the now-German land, and on May 9th, it too joined the Empire. As German soldiers began amassing in France, France decided to surrender, as their soldiers were armed only with baguettes. Once again, France was annexed.

Throughout the rest of 1919, the rest of the world fell, one by one, to the Kaiser’s grace- many went peacefully, others attempted a futile resistance- but Kaiser Wilhelm II could not be stopped. As 1920 arrived, humanity was united under the Kaiser once and for all. The entire German government was then dissolved, seeing as Wilhelm II was solely capable of managing the entire empire singlehandedly. Old religions died out as the Cult of Wilhelm spread rapidly across the globe. Years were marked from the birth of Wilhelm II. Old languages died as German replaced all of them, with literally no resistance at all from anyone. A golden age of prosperity and peace dawned on humanity as it entered the world of the future. No this is not ASB I have done thorough research into this scenario I clearly know what I’m talking about you loser.
The Glorious Kaiserreich, 1920.png