The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That rogue's gallery: the middle one is Father Charles Coughlin, I think. I don't recognize the bottom one. But Wendell Willkie? How on earth does he get mixed in with Coughlin, unless Coughlin in this timeline bears no resemblance to the one in our timeline.

That creaking sound was credibility getting strained at the juxtaposition of Willkie and Coughlin.

That rogue's gallery: the middle one is Father Charles Coughlin, I think. I don't recognize the bottom one. But Wendell Willkie? How on earth does he get mixed in with Coughlin, unless Coughlin in this timeline bears no resemblance to the one in our timeline.

That creaking sound was credibility getting strained at the juxtaposition of Willkie and Coughlin.

I didn’t make that post. And my liking of it does not mean that the post is correct, but just that I liked the post. I just like people predicting.

Top one is Huey Long btw. “The Kingfisher” of Louisiana. And I will not confirm or deny anything, but Huey Long definately fits the bill of colorful politician. Long and Coughlin can be put together. So the list makes sense, depending on some things. Again, it could be totally right, could be completely off the mark. That’s the fun part.

And remember, feel free to critique! Also, do ask TheCongressman why he believes that. I’d be fascinated to see the conversation.

Last edited:
Ok, you have my attention. This could be very interesitng.

As long as GOring, Himmler and a tonne of other Nazi's (or in this case not nazi's, ) don't magically appear in the US and help him run the country it will be a good TL to look at.

But can we change his fae a bit. Will be somewhat hard though, he always had the moustache...

Hitler_in_disguise.jpg

Hitler_in_disguise_2.jpg

It's Huey Long, Father Coughlin, and William Dudley Pelley. Wendell Willkie isn't there. Depending on whether this Hitler is a straightforwardly conservative/Old Right or populist, I can see him getting involved with Long and Coughlin, but Pelley would be too fringe for him.

Ok, you have my attention. This could be very interesitng.

As long as GOring, Himmler and a tonne of other Nazi's (or in this case not nazi's, ) don't magically appear in the US and help him run the country it will be a good TL to look at.

But can we change his fae a bit. Will be somewhat hard though, he always had the moustache...

Hitler_in_disguise.jpg

Hitler_in_disguise_2.jpg

I’m keeping the mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.