The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Oversight

FORD AND HITLER ?!

tenor.gif

IntellectuallyHonestRhino stop to scare me like that !!!

Hey same here! Would you be okay with sharing with us what it's about?
Either something on the Baltic tribes or I'll make something about a what if Germany didn't lose the support of the people in the Baltics. Probably the latter as it's simplier, shorter and would help me get a style.

over a Month has past I hope the TL is still alive

History is full of nasty little twist
and this one is really twisted for TL

Do some readers know the Bellamy Salute ?
it was common Salute in USA were People honor the US-flag
until a little annoying Austrian declare war on USA and Bellamy Salute was replaced with "Hand on Hearth" gesture
And since Hitler is born in USA in this TL and American Patriot he will do Bellamy Salute...

(picture show 1915 US school class do American Pledge of Allegiance with Bellamy Salute)
1024px-Bellamy_salute_1915.jpg

over a Month has past I hope the TL is still alive

History is full of nasty little twist
and this one is really twisted for TL

Do some readers know the Bellamy Salute ?
it was common Salute in USA were People honor the US-flag
until a little annoying Austrian declare war on USA and Bellamy Salute was replaced with "Hand on Hearth" gesture
And since Hitler is born in USA in this TL and American Patriot he will do Bellamy Salute...

(picture show 1915 US school class do American Pledge of Allegiance with Bellamy Salute)
1024px-Bellamy_salute_1915.jpg

The TL is still alive, but life as of right now prevents me from updating. As soon as conditions allow me to return, I will do so gladly. I’m very fortunate to have such a patient and supportive readership :).

I don’t plan on stopping this TL till it’s over, but it will take longer due to present opportunities and busywork.

Sory for the inconvenience but can i get some help? I read a ASB SI 'waking up as hitler' story months ago but now i forgot its name. Can anyone help? All i read was the first few chapters before i got to busy to continue. And i remember i think he woke up at Hitler's Berchtesgaden house or something and i think i read it was around the time they took over Czechoslovakia or something.
Pls help.

Sory for the inconvenience but can i get some help? I read a ASB SI 'waking up as hitler' story months ago but now i forgot its name. Can anyone help? All i read was the first few chapters before i got to busy to continue. And i remember i think he woke up at Hitler's Berchtesgaden house or something and i think i read it was around the time they took over Czechoslovakia or something.
Pls help.
There are An extremely reluctant Fuhrer, also an extremely enthusiastic Fuhrer

Status
Not open for further replies.