The HEART Development and Core Thread

7# Patch for HEART-1914 addon:

- Protectorate Yemen
- Tripoitaniya
- French indochina (work in progress) & Kouang-Tchéou-Wan

Now starting Central Asia, I think Caspian Sea will be horrorful, but I'll try to do my best

btw I think european part of this addon is ready for 1915-1919 addons

1914_7.png

1914_7_2.png

Patch #90

All of Africa below the Equator is finished, I added Congo, which one? both ones :D

Added Congo (which one?)
Added Congo (the other one)
Added Gabon
Fixed border situation between EG and Gabon

1713955216322.png

Patch #91

Finishing up Central America, the Pacific coast now spawns from Seattle to the Darien

Added Guatamala
Added El Salvador
Added Honduras
Added Nicaragua
Added Costa Rica
Added Panama

1713975360750.png

Wow, that's fast. Sometimes I think what kind of stuff you doing irl and have time to do all this (even without 2nd lvl)
This particular part didn't take superlong, the biggest timesink is coastlines and other natural features of which Tomoto had already done half, I think I managed to draw this in maybe 2 hours?

7# Patch for HEART-1914 addon:

- Protectorate Yemen
- Tripoitaniya
- French indochina (work in progress) & Kouang-Tchéou-Wan

Now starting Central Asia, I think Caspian Sea will be horrorful, but I'll try to do my best

btw I think european part of this addon is ready for 1915-1919 addons

View attachment 902797
View attachment 902798
Hi, looks like you colored the autonomous Ottoman provinces wrong, Province of Beirut or Jerusalem wasnt autonomous but Mount Lebanon Mutasarrifate also from 1910 Sanjak of Medina was separated from Province of Hijaz, to curb the separatist ambitions of the Shariffs of Mecca which proved wise and enabled Turkish forces to hold on to Medina during the Arab revolt even until after the end of the first world war.
Also Bulgaria-Turkey border was different until 1915, when Turkey ceded some land around Edirne to Bulgaria to sweeten the deal about them entering the war as an ally.

Attachments

• OttomanCession1915-fr.svg.png
    OttomanCession1915-fr.svg.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi, looks like you colored the autonomous Ottoman provinces wrong, Province of Beirut or Jerusalem wasnt autonomous but Mount Lebanon Mutasarrifate also from 1910 Sanjak of Medina was separated from Province of Hijaz, to curb the separatist ambitions of the Shariffs of Mecca which proved wise and enabled Turkish forces to hold on to Medina during the Arab revolt even until after the end of the first world war.
Also Bulgaria-Turkey border was different until 1915, when Turkey ceded some land around Edirne to Bulgaria to sweeten the deal about them entering the war as an ally.
Thanks for noticing that! I actually took it from some Q-BAM map of 1914

Patch #92

Working my way into the Sahel now, I was about to fix up chad reworking some of Alexoidds patched, it should be good now, coastline for lake chad is for 1963, so you can probably fill this up for historic maps, the CARCW is a bit tricky, some of the rebels are allied? Idk how official their alliance is but they have a facebook group apperantly (no joke), so depending on how we wish to show that if at all it might need a rework. There are also some areas in CAR that I left just white because no one controls those areas as fart as I can tell, so take the what as a Terra Nullis colour for HEART.

CARCW is up to date for November 2023

Added the Central African Republique & Civil war
Added Chad

1714132340886.png

Some misscelaneous patches:

- continuation of Aleutians West (Alaska) on the left-most side of the map
1714138090679.png

- Juan Fernández and Desventuradas Islands (Chile)
1714138317556.png

- Trindade and Martim Vaz (Brazil)
- Rocas Atoll (Brazil)
1714138373316.png