The End Of The American Dream - Second American Civil War 1933

I'm seeing the country split in half. The Technocrats taking the states nearest to the Atlantic, including the deep south and the Monarchists taking everything to the west, including Texas and California.
I don't think the Monarchists are going to be doing anything based on what the writer said.

Deleted member 9338

The two big splits could be a Congress faction and an Executive faction, with assorted governors thrown in.

Update!
All right guys your comments are very good I will update the map as soon as possible but hey if you think a certain state should be something else please let me know! I am trying to make it balanced so the Fascists do not control everything and no they will not be like Hitler cause they probably think they are better like Hitler thought he was better than Benito.

Remember that the South would still be a very divided place. The divide between poor and rich whites would only get worse and I can see conflict with Huey Long and friends against the traditional state governments dominated by the wealthy elites. Blacks could also use the civil war to attempt to break free from their oppressors, possibly aligning with Long.

In regards to Fascism in America think less Hitler and more of Huey Long's Louisiana in terms of state control. White supremacy would see a revival in the South if whites start feeling threatened by the black population but it wouldn't rise to concentration camps.

It's important to note that states would be just as divided as the country at large and miniature civil wars and rebellions wouldn't be out of the question especially in larger ones. Another thing to consider is the American military. Would it be neutral, would it fracture along different lines, or would they attempt to restore order in certain regions. I suppose that is up to you but hopefully I have given some useful insight for your timeline.🙂
More idiots dressed in bedsheets with torches?
Good way to set yourself on fire by accident.