The Liberal Union is just the umbrella electoral coalition of the Democrats, it's not a party.
Then what is it exactly? An organization? Most electoral coalitions are by definition made up of one or more parties, I think.
Btw this timeline has been incredible, I love the portrait you paint of Cameron and his America.

At the behest of Senator Asbury of Kansas and congressman Campbell Munro of Nebraska, Cameron agreed to steer significant subsidies towards new computing companies in Kansas and Nebraska, as well as the new computing and electronics research divisions at the University of Kansas and the University of Nebraska.
Ah yeah baby, Silicon Prairie here we come!
Great update! I look forward to seeing Ol' Howie Cam's last years play out.

Never seen a hyperinflationary US economy sketched out this well before, especially since economics is very dry reading. Well done
Thanks! I drew on some OTL editorials/financial articles the New York Times published during the demobilization after WW2.
Well, this will be exciting. Question is, will he resign, be ousted or get killed?
Only time will tell...
Well, in The Brainstorme Zone note Hedgehog wrote, that Cameron will die in office....
What happens in the brainstorm zone stays in the brainstorm zone
Then what is it exactly? An organization? Most electoral coalitions are by definition made up of one or more parties, I think.
Btw this timeline has been incredible, I love the portrait you paint of Cameron and his America.
The Liberal Union also has the Labor Party in it for the 1948 elections, as well as a few more minor parties. It's also a bit of branding for the Democrats.
And thanks, glad you're enjoying the ride!
Ah yeah baby, Silicon Prairie here we come!
Great update! I look forward to seeing Ol' Howie Cam's last years play out.
Thanks!
Is there a center of the US film and media industry? What about Mexico?
Kissimmee in Florida has a lot of studios, as does Texas. Not sure about Mexico but probably LA becomes a big film hub

What’s that big state next to California called?
Map Below.

1709917766462-png.893220

Attachments

• 1709917766462.png
    1709917766462.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 1,252
Last edited:
What is the population of:
United States
The Brazilian countries
Argentina
Mexico
as of the modern-day?
Somewhere around this:
USA: 280 million
Total Brazil: 185-190 million
Argentina: 65-70 million
Mexico: 130-140 million
Oh boy, i wonder if the American Peron will create his own version of the AAA
Nothing quite that extreme, but there will be tensions within the Wide Awakes and other youth leagues between the left and right camps of Cameronism, and there will be paramilitary violence.
I believe you mean Chonkoeg
I'm making that the new state name lol

What's exactly been stopping Argentina from annexing Uruguay so far? They've shown ability to crush dissent there, and even then, I imagine many in Uruguay would think that if they are gonna be ruled from Buenos Aires, they might as well be able to vote in the elections.

What's exactly been stopping Argentina from annexing Uruguay so far? They've shown ability to crush dissent there, and even then, I imagine many in Uruguay would think that if they are gonna be ruled from Buenos Aires, they might as well be able to vote in the elections.
I mean then the Uruguayans would get a say in what happens to them and Buenos Aires much prefers an obedient puppet state than a restive province