What would you like the format to look like for TMG5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok5IuNw.png

mtJna01.png

This is my map, which I believe is the one @mikroraptor received. The map I received seemed to be regarding a different Japan post-45, and I went with the theory that Operation Downfall went forward, and just decided to do a version of the map of China at victory, hoping someone would take the bait afterwards to see where Asia would be headed.

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
For the next edition (that hopefully would come a bit later, seeing how this version sagged a bit behind compared to the 4th version), I suggest some sort of unifying theme, e.g. ISOT, magic, etc.. When players receive their map, they only get their map and the theme so they know that the map was a product of an ISOT, has inclusion of magic, and so on.

ddzc93i-8ae35401-a0e1-4bb3-beb0-0395d96bf8bb.png

Here is my map. The Holy Land.
I recieved an interesting map showing what appeared to be a large arabic union and so I decided to make a precursor to the expulsion of Christians from the holy land. See map text for details

SPOILER_TMG5_Map.png

Here's my own map, Religious Soup: A Study of Faiths in South Asia. The map I recieved was the one immediately above this post, from @zalezsky. It was very interesting, showing a world with successful Crusades and a caliphate that I interpreted as being ruled by the Mongols (as "Ghengisid/Gengisid" means "lineage of Gengis Khan"). I decided to make the wars in the Holy Land go very, very well here, with Crusader Fever eventually pushing Europe to invade and colonize parts of India to free them from the Hindu and Muslim "hordes." Things just sort of spiraled from there.

Also, if I could make a request of everyone: when you are posting your maps, either on AH.com or DeviantArt or wherever else, please include a link back to the main page here so that people who are interested can see the rest of the game as well.

The maps look amazing everyone :) Well done!!

My map was the first one in the map game. I had imagined a world where North Korea somehow had full control over London. I love how this idea was developed by maps that showed North Korea itself and also how other European countries were partitioned between Communist countries.

I just don't really understand the jump from Gaddafi to crusades on @zalezsky map, except if it's post apocalyptic

Yeah, I saw a Korea-Manchuria in which there was writing about it later becoming a superpower with Juche ideology. So I thought there was a nuclear WW3. And decided that Gaddafi was a good choice for the other post WW3 superpower.