Spectre of Europe - An Alternative Paris Commune Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disease spread across borders and shipping lanes in a 180 degree arc, fanning out across the Western world, but traffic in the other direction was far slower.
Does this mean that the pandemic will burn out before it reaches certain parts of the world?
Also wonder if the brits will give India autonomy or just try to control the inevitable uprising
Or if the Indians are even willing to take a concession if they're so close to total independence.

I have a couple questions.
First, what's going on with the Constitutional Convention in the US? I know it was a long time ago, but amongst its proposed amendments there was both the female right to vote and the abolition of the Senate. As far as I can tell the amendments were never ratified, yet we know female suffrage is a thing... and the Senate is still there. What happened?
Secondly, what's going on with the European Union? I know Hungary left, but what about Austria and Ruhr, are they still in? Most Commune updates have been focused exclusively on France, so it's hard to tell what's going on in the rest of the EU.

Hello All - apologies. I know people want to read this story, and I wish I had time to finish it. I'm working on updates slowly as time allows but I'm afraid I'm going to hold off from posting at the present - trying to map out the ending of TTL's global pandemic during an ongoing real world pandemic seems a little disrespectful to people suffering right now.

So stay safe in solidarity and hopefully I, and update posts, will see you on the other side of all of this.

trying to map out the ending of TTL's global pandemic during an ongoing real world pandemic seems a little disrespectful to people suffering right now.
I'd disagree with that but I'm the kind of guy that says almost anything goes if it's art.
However I'm in complete agreement that other things take priority. I hope you all stay safe.

My grandfather's caught this and my grandmother's under quarantine, so I certainly get where the hesitancy comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.