Rumsfeldia: Fear and Loathing in the Decade of Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
FORMER SOUTH KOREAN GENERAL CHUN DOO-HWAN, ONCE POLITICAL RIVAL OF PRESIDENT YU, ACCIDENTLY SHOOTS HIMSELF WHILE CLEANING HIS GUN.

Right, of course.

A "accident".

Anyway, something tells me Israel is in for some tough times, foreign wise.

Current China Map

The current (1987-1988) map of China which I posted yesterday in a related thread.

China_map1987-3.PNG

You know, if Ryzhkov pulls a Lop Nur on Israel's nuclear arsenal, it could open them up to retribution from their neighbors.:eek:

Could?

You can skip the could. Right now, the only thing keeping the Arabs from trying to kick Israel's shit in is those nukes.

Well, that, their past records proving it'll fail odds are, and international pressure.

Still, if they vanish, not a good time to be in Israel, methinks.

I wonder, what life is like in the occupied parts of China. Obviously no picnic, but better than the Warlord-controlled areas?

bookmark95

Banned
I wonder, what life is like in the occupied parts of China. Obviously no picnic, but better than the Warlord-controlled areas?

The best place will most definitely be Taiwan-occupied China. It could potentially be the site of a truly epic comeback. :)

Korea and Vietnam-occupied areas will be much less fun. Possible economic recovery, but Chinese citizens will effectively be second class citizens.

Communist occupied China would essentially be a return to Mao the elder. Not fun at all, unless Nikolai can recreate some of that MBA Communism.

The only place I'm not sure of is the caliphate. Are the Caliphate leaders offering a better standard of living to the Chinese, or are they creating a Lesser Mao madhouse?

Right, of course.

A "accident".

Anyway, something tells me Israel is in for some tough times, foreign wise.

I can imagine if they try and go isolationist the current governent would collapse due to an economic collapse (lots of trade with the west goes bye bye). Who knows what comes next.

I can imagine if they try and go isolationist the current governent would collapse due to an economic collapse (lots of trade with the west goes bye bye). Who knows what comes next.

Well, that's certainly a dilemma for the Israeli government. "We can continue our ethnic cleansing campaign and risk total economic collapse and hatred of the only world powers left functional, or we can make peace and suffer...some negative consequence that we haven't quite figured out yet." Yeah, real tough choice for them.:rolleyes:

Well, that's certainly a dilemma for the Israeli government. "We can continue our ethnic cleansing campaign and risk total economic collapse and hatred of the only world powers left functional, or we can make peace and suffer...some negative consequence that we haven't quite figured out yet." Yeah, real tough choice for them.:rolleyes:

Given how pissed off the Arabs are at the moment, Likud's paranoia might be somewhat justified.

Given how pissed off the Arabs are at the moment, Likud's paranoia might be somewhat justified.

I wouldn't say "justified", but I could see "understandable". Still, Likud's paranoia is what's gonna get Israel wiped off the map. That's how the math adds up; (Constant hostility towards those who already have little reason to like you) + (Spurning of every effort by foreign powers to provide any kind of aid, regardless of conditions) = State collapse.

I wouldn't say "justified", but I could see "understandable". Still, Likud's paranoia is what's gonna get Israel wiped off the map. That's how the math adds up; (Constant hostility towards those who already have little reason to like you) + (Spurning of every effort by foreign powers to provide any kind of aid, regardless of conditions) = State collapse.

Well, in that case the Israelis can kiss their asses good bye if they lose their nuclear deterrent because after what the Arabs have been through ever single Israeli will be butchered like cattle - the sad part, regarding the Israelis, is there will be Israelis who hold no ill will towards Arabs, but will the Arabs care? Fuck no!

Well, in that case the Israelis can kiss their asses good bye if they lose their nuclear deterrent because after what the Arabs have been through ever single Israeli will be butchered like cattle - the sad part, regarding the Israelis, is there will be Israelis who hold no ill will towards Arabs, but will the Arabs care? Fuck no!

If it really comes to that, one wonders how the international community would react. Sure, the Israeli government brought the whole mess on themselves, but you've got a second Holocaust less than half a century after the first.

If it really comes to that, one wonders how the international community would react. Sure, the Israeli government brought the whole mess on themselves, but you've got a second Holocaust less than half a century after the first.

They might sponsor a airlift out, but it really depends on how the Israeli government acted towards them. Also depends on if they want to risk Arab AAA bringing them down.

Yeah not the best situation & that's putting it lightly. After all is said & done, Likud will be discredited in eyes of the average Israeli for decades, maybe centuries, to come. That is if there are any Israelis left in the Middle East because if the Likud Government expands its ethnic cleansing campaign of Arabs to include not only Arab Muslims but also Arab Christians & Arab Jews then they (Arab Christians and Arab Jews) are going to want Israeli blood as much as the Arab Muslims do.

Status
Not open for further replies.