Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Since map says "South" on Brazil maybe they saw "South Africa" and thought it was "South America" for some reason?
Considering Ghandi worked in South Africa and they had a modest populations of Indians there, you would think they would know about it. I suspect this show might be some alternate history sort of thing. Best excuse.

polfan3.jpg
Nice propaganda about what parts of China are in Japanese hands as well, especially if it's from 1936.

Technically not bad per se, but the curvature seems to indicate that this is a very big globe (on which the known world barely takes up a quarter)

bagbigglobe2.jpg

According to reddit this map is on the wall of a local coffee shop called "Greenwich"

badgreenwich7.jpg

Well, for being obviously hand-painted one can expect some lack of detail. Then I noticed some countries were labeled.

After that I realized that the vertical orange line that goes straight through Scandinavia and Central Europe is supposed to be the Greenwich Meridian (both at the top and the bottom of that line a small 0° has been written)

According to reddit this map is on the wall of a local coffee shop called "Greenwich"

View attachment 763400

Well, for being obviously hand-painted one can expect some lack of detail. Then I noticed some countries were labeled.

After that I realized that the vertical orange line that goes straight through Scandinavia and Central Europe is supposed to be the Greenwich Meridian (both at the top and the bottom of that line a small 0° has been written)
I mean it got Australia right...

View attachment 763400

Is that a Milan meridian?

Or a Carthage meridian?

View attachment 763400

Wow, essentially every important detail (the locations where they most likely get their coffee, and the location of Greenwhich Meridian) is incorrect.
This is somehow even worse then wonky coastlines

Technically correct but the labeling seems to have come from a different map projection (most labels are slipped to the right but the baltics have also slipped significantly upwards)

badslippedlabels6a.jpg

Technically correct but the labeling seems to have come from a different map projection (most labels are slipped to the right but the baltics have also slipped significantly upwards)

View attachment 764755
Actually it looks like the labels are about right (for example, Tokyo is labelled at longitude 139°E which is correct, and Murmansk is labelled just north of the Arctic Circle, which is also correct). It seems that the map itself has been shrunk, with its top-right corner dragged too far west and south.