Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Aaand another WWI map which was very obviously made from a modern map (today's FRG borders are a dead ringer)

Though I'm more concerned about some of the circle texts:

Italians are Small and totally unprepared
Russians poorly trained and badly equipped
Germany on the other hand is Superbly trained and equipped

I can't help it but I sense some bias in that choice of words. And the infocircle about France is especially snippy.

Also THE BALKANS. Without any internal borders, as if southeastern Europe had nothing to do with WWI

badoddity2a.jpg

I also notice that France has Alsace-Lorraine, and a strange gash in Brittany. As well as Italy having its modern borders.

Also, the great nation of The Balkans was neutral.

Aaand another WWI map which was very obviously made from a modern map (today's FRG borders are a dead ringer)

I can't help it but I sense some bias in that choice of words. And the infocircle about France is especially snippy.

Also THE BALKANS. Without any internal borders, as if southeastern Europe had nothing to do with WWI

View attachment 496752
I love Austrian East Prussia.

Those maps are hilarious! I really wonder who made them. Or maybe he's into making bad maps so users in a small, tiny forum can spot them...

Deleted member 107125

View attachment 496752
SUPERBLY TRAINED