Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I request a logo? An orange star with the letters AILC across it in blue.
Something simple like one of these? The font or the exact colours can easily be changed. Or are you after something a bit more complicated?
OrangeStarAILC_ASv1_GeoBld.png OrangeStarAILC_ASv2_Stencil.png

Or, looking at it again, do you want the letters to extend outside the star?
OrangeStarAILC_ASv5.png

Flag of Russia under Tolstoyan form of anarchy, please
How about one of these?
1 - the red of the Russian flag replaced by green to symbolise the common ownership of land and vegetarianism, with the anarchist 'A in a circle' in red on top
2 - the Russian flag 'as is' with the anarchist 'A in a circle' in green on top instead
TolstoyAnarchistRussia_ASv1.png TolstoyAnarchistRussia_ASv2.png
Or did you have something entirely different in mind?

How about one of these?
1 - the red of the Russian flag replaced by green to symbolise the common ownership of land and vegetarianism, with the anarchist 'A in a circle' in red on top
2 - the Russian flag 'as is' with the anarchist 'A in a circle' in green on top instead
View attachment 313656 View attachment 313657
Or did you have something entirely different in mind?
Well perhaps to contain elements if Orthodoxy and power of common folk and traditional ideas of people

Well perhaps to contain elements if Orthodoxy and power of common folk and traditional ideas of people
Okay, how about something which has the Orthodox cross linked to the Anarchy circle, with a plough both for the 'common folk' and to symbolise his vegetarianism? It's a bit busy, even chaotic perhaps, but maybe that works too?
TolstoyAnarchistRussia_ASv3.png

Okay, how about something which has the Orthodox cross linked to the Anarchy circle, with a plough both for the 'common folk' and to symbolise his vegetarianism? It's a bit busy, even chaotic perhaps, but maybe that works too?
View attachment 313684

I think it might work better if you tried to combined them somehow. Think of things like the hammer and sickle or the north korean communist party emblem.

For example, you could superimpose the cross on the anarchist sign and have the plow's curve follow the bottom of the anarchist emblem's circle.

just a thought, what about for a symbol a simple cyrillic " T " ? It could stands for tolstoi but also look like an unadorned cross (since tolstoi wasn't a big fan of the orthodox church).

Sorry, I didn't see the alerts for the responses to my post! :O

Since there's a number of scandinavian countries and a number of others have crosses on their flags, what about a scandinavian cross with a eight point stars representing the number of members.

View attachment 312976
I really like it! Thanks!

EDIT: incidentally, why is Quebec in that timeline using the term "Franc" ? its not a currency that was even used in colonial time. more likely considering the use of the term OTL would be Quebec adopting the name "Piastre"
Didn't realise that. Cheers!

The Trillium, perhaps? A good representation of North American flora, also a nod to the three (tri) primary cultures of the North American portion (American, British-Canadian, Quebecois).
View attachment 313074
I really like the symbolism! However, it's kinda too "busy" for my taste, in flags I tend to prefer minimalism. Still, nice effort! :)

Flag for Holy Roman Res Publia/Hussite-like peasant control over fromer HRE

what about this. It would retained the colours of the imperial standard but as that flag was meant to represent the emperor and not the empire itself, the bicephalic eagle would be removed and replaced with simple stripes. In the center would be a chalice, a symbol used on hussite battle flag and by the modern church, surrounded by 4 latin cross representing the 4 articles of Prague.

hussite Holy Empire.png

variant with a cross instead

hussite Holy Empire2.png

what about this. It would retained the colours of the imperial standard but as that flag was meant to represent the emperor and not the empire itself, the bicephalic eagle would be removed and replaced with simple stripes. In the center would be a chalice, a symbol used on hussite battle flag and by the modern church, surrounded by 4 latin cross representing the 4 articles of Prague.
Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.