Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flag of Russia under spiritual Orthodox dictatorship
(In this TL Russia is under control of apocalyptic Orthodoxy that have a lot of similaraties with Buddhism)
Thanks jn advance

fairly simple idea

theo-russia.png

There used to be a map of the war aims of countries in WWI, but I can no longer find it. Does someone have a copy or alternate?

There used to be a map of the war aims of countries in WWI, but I can no longer find it. Does someone have a copy or alternate?
There's a couple in this thread: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/war-aims-of-world-war-one.155197/
Some others:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Europas_Zukunftskarte_1915.jpg (this is also linked in the link below)
http://atlanticsentinel.com/2016/08/what-if-germany-had-won-the-first-world-war/
http://colonialwarfare18901975.devhub.com/img/upload/trhsrtsyhrth.jpg

They all seem to be the German war aims (either actual or claimed for propaganda) - I can't find maps of other nations' aims.

Can someone make an emblem for me for a confederation of merchant republics which is based on the silhouette of the Dharmachakra and the heraldry of rivers and trade? Preferably with blues, turquoises and greens.

JJohnson

Banned
Would someone mind creating a quick Europe map, of the following alterations:

-This Germany (without Nordschleswig)
-This Poland (divided east/west)
-Netherlands: plus Belgium, Artois, Lille; minus Luxemburg
-Luxemburg: the current country plus the Belgian province
-France: minus Roussillon, Corsica, Alsace-Lorraine (including Briey, Belfort), Normandy, Brittany, Savoy, Haute Savoy, Nice
-UK: includes all of Ireland
-Romania: WW2 border, except what's in Hungary
-Hungary: WW2 border
-Vatican: Leonine City
-Monaco: has Roquebrune and Menton
-Denmark, Norway, Sweden, all OTL
-Finland: Duchy border (a little more in the south)
-Lithuania has small additions from the Poland map above
-Italy has Corsica, Nice, Savoys, and Kustenland
-Greece has: modern border, plus Northern Epirus, all of Cyprus, and the Aegean parts of Turkey (Europe: Edirne, Kirklareli, Tekirdag, Istanbul; Anatolia: Mugla, Aydin, Izmir, Manisa, Balikesir, Canakkale, Bursa, Yalova, Kocaeli, Sakarya, Bilecik)

Thank you in advance!

Requesting a flag for a surviving Kanem Sultanate:
-A square-shaped flag with a green background and golden border. Short swallowtail shape as an option.
-In the middle of the flag, is placed a golden-coloured sillouette of a palm tree, curved slightly towards the right
-in the top left corner, there's a golden-coloured crescent-and-star (symbolizing the state's islamic tradition).
Thanks in advance.

JJohnson

Banned
I'd like to make a request for an alternate post WW1 irredentist Poland with the following territory:

Poland as of 1919: OTL second polish republic, minus Silesian, Posen, and Pomeranian vovoideships

Irredentist territories:
from Germany: East and West Prussia, Silesia, New Mark of Brandenburg, Posen, Pomerania,
from Belarus: entire 1919 territory
from Lithuania: entire 1919 territory
from Ukraine: all but the OTL territories of Crimea, Kherson, Zaporizhia, Luhansk, Donetsk, Kharkiv, and Sumy

This should show a difference between Poland and its claimed/wanted territories.

Other countries shown around this version of Poland:
-Germany: 1871 border, minus Alsace-Lorraine and Nord-Schleswig
-Austria: German Austria, including Teschen Silesia
-Czechoslovakia: OTL borders, minus Sudetenland, German Bohemia, Teschen Silesia, and additions to Upper/Lower Austria
-Baltic States (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia): OTL borders, except East Prussia kept Memel
-Ukraine: OTL border in 1919

Thanks in advance!

Isaac Beach

Banned
Heyo; so I was wondering if anyone wanted to throw together a quick flag for the Carolingian Republic from this map. I haven't got any specifics in mind for design, just that I want it to have red, white and gold on the flag. Otherwise, I'd just like to see what people come up with; plain lines, a coat of arms, stylised cross, something different or new altogether given it's the future. Whatever you like really, so long as it looks good and makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.