Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the flag used by a lot of natbol groups could be too easily confused with the marxist parties present in bolivia and since bolivia's economy is largely dependent on the agrarian sector, would about a crossed sickle and bayonet (peasant and soldiers) as part of a simplified national COA ?

View attachment 312185
An alternative to MP's above, this is based roughly on the Kriegsmarine ensign during the 2WW, but using the Bolivian colours with the hammer and sickle in place of the swastika.
View attachment 312194
Another version with a lot more black, the green and yellow now just in the stripes.
View attachment 312196
Ah both of these are great, thanks a bunch.

Is it possible for flag (and map if possible )of Serbian social Republic ,fascist state born after successful Yugoslav war ,its merge of nationalist communist factions with Milosevic ruling party
In case you can make map it should contain Serbia,North Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbian parts of Bosnia and parts of Croatia

Could anyone do the map of Siphonia for me? I cannot seem to find a map like that anywhere that is not "old" and horrible looking. I know that is one made on AH already, but I hate it because it cuts off parts of New Zealand and the way the world map is arranged, and in general I absolutely hate world maps that are on the Mollwiede projection . I would like someone to redo Siphonia for me on style like worlda maps (which are made in Robinson projection I believe.)

I know this might be a lot to ask for you guys, but I am just so lazy to try and completely do one from scratch. :(

Is it possible for flag (and map if possible )of Serbian social Republic ,fascist state born after successful Yugoslav war ,its merge of nationalist communist factions with Milosevic ruling party
In case you can make map it should contain Serbia,North Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbian parts of Bosnia and parts of Croatia

what about this ?

fasc-serb.png

another idea that comes to mind would be a flag closer to the one OTL but combining elements of communist and nationalist serbian parties.

fasc-serb2.png

Anyone feel inspired to try and come up with a flag design for the North Atlantic Union from this map? (Preferrably not a riff on the EU flag!) :)

Since there's a number of scandinavian countries and a number of others have crosses on their flags, what about a scandinavian cross with a eight point stars representing the number of members.

North-Atlantic-Union.png

EDIT: incidentally, why is Quebec in that timeline using the term "Franc" ? its not a currency that was even used in colonial time. more likely considering the use of the term OTL would be Quebec adopting the name "Piastre"

this is from a private bank in 1886

1969,0154,00003,000,a1,2d0011.jpg

And this was one of many variation of "patriotic money" that you saw in the lead up to the first referendum in 1980:

piastre.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone feel inspired to try and come up with a flag design for the North Atlantic Union from this map? (Preferrably not a riff on the EU flag!) :)
Since there's a number of scandinavian countries and a number of others have crosses on their flags, what about a scandinavian cross with a eight point stars representing the number of members.

View attachment 312976

Borrowing from Marc Pascuin's idea, I've taken the idea of the Scandinavian cross and expanded upon it a bit. For the Celtic/Gaelic nations represented, I included the Celtic Cross. For the North American/Commonwealth nations, I put in the Liberty Bell.
Atlantic.png

Borrowing from Marc Pascuin's idea, I've taken the idea of the Scandinavian cross and expanded upon it a bit. For the Celtic/Gaelic nations represented, I included the Celtic Cross. For the North American/Commonwealth nations, I put in the Liberty Bell.
View attachment 312996

not sure the liberty bell would feel particularly representative for the 3 ex-canadian countries. maybe some animal or floral emblem common to northern north-america instead ?

I'd like to request a flag for a Muscovian Republic. (It's formed after the disassembly of the Russian Federation and has no relation to the Grand Duchy of Moscow.)

If this helps at all, here's a map:

2epka3n.jpg

I have two requests:

One, turn this map into the glorious TOASTER.
B0GwDfT.png

Two, the International borders turned into grey, and then give the same treatment as the first map.
a1U99fG.png

Thank you so much.

not sure the liberty bell would feel particularly representative for the 3 ex-canadian countries. maybe some animal or floral emblem common to northern north-america instead ?
The Trillium, perhaps? A good representation of North American flora, also a nod to the three (tri) primary cultures of the North American portion (American, British-Canadian, Quebecois).
Atlantic.png

Status
Not open for further replies.