Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac Beach

Banned
Here are two options, one with a smaller tree just in the top left and another with the tree bigger.
View attachment 331920 View attachment 331921

I like the second one, thanks. Only -and sorry to be picky- could you maybe make the tree a touch smaller? So it still overlaps both the brown and white, but not nearly to the top and bottom of page.
(Also, as it's an inkscape map, is there any chance of a less pixelated version? Sorry, it's just a pixelated flag may look a touch odd next to an Inkscape map.)

EDIT: On second thought don't worry, I think I've actually figured it out. Though I can't thank you enough for your undertaking.

Last edited:
could you maybe make the tree a touch smaller?...is there any chance of a less pixelated version?
EDIT: On second thought don't worry, I think I've actually figured it out. Though I can't thank you enough for your undertaking.
Sorry, missed this post for some reason. Do you still want a version with a smaller tree? And I can do it less pixelated if you want - I'll just select a different type of resizing;).

Hey guys, I've got a map based request. I stumbled across this green Mars map on DeviantArt, and I was wondering if anyone was knowledgeable and kind enough to have a go at figuring out the weather patterns, climates, biomes and major rivers on a terraformed Mars based on it. You can assume Earth-like conditions (the terraforming happens a couple thousand years in the future, so high-tech wizardry). I don't need anything fancy, though it would be good if the rivers are as accurate as possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,
Since my artistic skills are limited I would like to request a Map for a Fandom AH timeline, that i am trying to write. Basicly I need someone to merge the continent (from the Witcher series) with Thedas form DA. I tried making the map myself and it ended as a rather rough sketch.

I would be gratefuk if anyone had the time to polish it a bit :)
https://picload.org/view/rpcgpicr/continen.png.html

JJohnson

Banned
I would like to ask if anyone would be kind enough to create an Ottoman partition map with the following divisions:

Kurdistan (Turkish, Syrian (green, red), Iranian, Iraqi Kurdistan)
Armenia (Wilsonian Armenia not in Kurdistan)
Greece (OTL plus Constantinople and Aegean provinces, Crete, Cyprus, Northern Epirus)
Iraq (all but Iraqi Kurdistan and Assyria)
Assyria (Iraq's Dahuk province, plus Nineveh on the right side of the Tigris, capital of Mosul)
British Mandate of Palestine
French Mandate of Syria (whatever's not in Assyria/Kurdistan already)
Turkey (remaining territory of Asia Minor not in Greece, Kurdistan, or Armenia)

If possible, showing the overlapping Armenia, Kurdistan claims would be helpful to decide in favor of one or the other country. This map is for a shared world, New European Century. Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited:
Requesting a flag for an...
Anglo-Portuguese United Kingdom
-White background, with a red cross in front of a larger blue cross
-in the middle, have some kind of mixture between the portuguese royal coat of arms (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b9/Flag_Portugal_(1578).svg/1280px-Flag_Portugal_(1578).svg.png) and the english royal coat of arms (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dd/Royal_Arms_of_England_(1198-1340).svg/1200px-Royal_Arms_of_England_(1198-1340).svg.png). Make the united CoA as you wish.

I need flags of two game factions.
I will write their ideas so you can designe their flags better:
Utopians are factions of intellectuals who want to preserve Polyhedron(gigantic monument that oppose law of gravity) that will be example of future society where Great minds create things that show human is equal with Divine.
Humble is opposite of Utopians and they fallow Law, and humans must serve Law of Earth by all cost. This mean to reject your individuality and become one with Law by serving it fanaticly.
I realy need those flags.

thanks good sir
arl3vJO.png

I need flags of two game factions.
I will write their ideas so you can designe their flags better:
Utopians are factions of intellectuals who want to preserve Polyhedron(gigantic monument that oppose law of gravity) that will be example of future society where Great minds create things that show human is equal with Divine.
Humble is opposite of Utopians and they fallow Law, and humans must serve Law of Earth by all cost. This mean to reject your individuality and become one with Law by serving it fanaticly.
I realy need those flags.

Here is a flag for the Utopians. I don't know what the Polyhedron looks like, but I represented it as a white triangle on the flag. The white band on the top symbolizes the Divine, the black band on the bottom represents the imperfect humanity, and the fact that they are parallel symbolizes their equality. The yellow field between them symbolizes the faction's bright outlook.

utopian_flag.png

I don't have any ideas for the Humble. EDIT: Actually I do

Last edited:
@Skeletor 1917 , here was my idea for the Humble's flag. The blue and white represent the Earth, and therefore the Law of Earth. The two white bands combine into one, symbolizing the people's duty to become one.

humble_flag.png

Gee, I've been in a flaggy mood this morning.

Here is a flag for the Utopians. I don't know what the Polyhedron looks like, but I represented it as a white triangle on the flag. The white band on the top symbolizes the Divine, the black band on the bottom represents the imperfect humanity, and the fact that they are parallel symbolizes their equality. The yellow field between them symbolizes the faction's bright outlook.

View attachment 332874

I don't have any ideas for the Humble. EDIT: Actually I do
This is Polyhedron, you can replace triangle with red silute of Polyhedron. You might find better pics if you google it
31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.