Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone do me a favor and make a flag for a nationalistic, ultra monarchist, Pan-Scandinavian (in policy), and anti-German Denmark.

Here are a few thoughts:

rCjOWdR.png

m0LB0cc.png

f6MVGTV.png

ssmvdDo.png

Someone who is good at vectoring perhaps? I'd love it if someone could make this flag!

It is the flag carried by Texians in the battle of San Jacinto.

vdoqnQ4.jpg

Alternately, I would also accept a flag of just the sabre and the banner in any form, but it should have the text on it.

Last edited:
My humble request involves:
  1. Providing flags for a Coptic Egypt (early modern,colonial and nowadays)
  2. Nestorian emirate of Socota
  3. Nestorian christian successor state of the Ilkhanate (early modern period.).
Thanks a lot!

Isaac Beach

Banned
Yo, does anyone want to make a flag for a neo-Soviet aesthetic communistic confederation of asteroids? I don't mind the shape it takes so long as it's not too bright (But of course not totally black either).

Yo, does anyone want to make a flag for a neo-Soviet aesthetic communistic confederation of asteroids? I don't mind the shape it takes so long as it's not too bright (But of course not totally black either).
Space Commies.png

There is no real way to darken a flag that hearkens back to the soviet union, and I felt that a neo-Soviet group wouldn't alter the original flag too much. Simply shifted the H&S and added a black shadow to the star. Feel as if this could be much better on my end.

JJohnson

Banned
Hi folks,

Would someone be willing to make a slightly altered Weimar Germany map?

The changes would be:
-Memel is still in East Prussia
-East Prussia would include the Kreise from West Prussia: Marienwerder, Rosenberg, Stuhm, Marienburg, Elbing, Dirschau
-Free City of Danzig: Danzig, Danziger Höhe, Danziger Niederung
-Posen-West Prussia would include these Kreise:
--WP: Deutsch Krone, Flatow, Schlochau
--Posen: Wirsitz, Kolmar, Czarnikau, Filehne, Schwerin, Meseritz, Boost, Fraustadt, Rawitsch

The rest of the country is the same. Preferably PNG, and showing the states and Prussian provinces. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.