Religious map

So, here we go: White Sea region and Kaliningrade:
upload_2017-11-6_16-26-13.png

What should I do with Novaya Zemlya? Should it be Orthodox?
Kamchatka, Chukotka, Magadan and Birobidjan. Gray in Magadan city is scientology, greenish gray in cities is Yehovahs Witnesses

upload_2017-11-6_16-27-2.png

upload_2017-11-6_19-54-18.png
Added Volgogda and Petersburg regions. Maps dont show where the irreligious people are concentrated, so I just presumed they are mostly urban.Most of northern Russia is done, except Komiland and Pskov
upload_2017-11-6_19-55-23.png

Why is there such a large Scientologist population in Magadan?
Most of it is actually irreligious, at least the darker shade, while the lighter shade is scientologist. Magadan had the "luck" of being a relatively large space with small population density, so any religious community there gets quite a few pixels.
Russia has a very low share of irreligious people, about 15-20% so they might not make even a plurality in the cities.
Ive given the city centers mostly to Orthodox, while keeping a few Irreligious pixels in the suburbs, especially in federal subjects with a relatively high proportion of atheists according to wikipedia.
Added Pskov and Komiland, and Tuva as well. (although I had information that one of the cross-border clans in mostly Tengriist while doing Mongolia, so a little bit of blue-gray might be added to the Tuva region at the expense of pink
upload_2017-11-6_23-5-48.png

upload_2017-11-6_23-6-15.png

Also greenish-gray in Russian cities are Yehovahs Wittnesses , I gave them the Mormon colour

Md139115

Banned
It occurs to me that when you finally complete this map, the entire AH.com community ought to give you a standing ovation for making our lives much easier.

Could the Mods/the site buy some land for placing statues on?
I am not planning to finish the whole world :) I will be happy to finish Russia, maybe Pacific isles, but I am noto going in Subsaharan Africa or Latin America :) don't know much about them... maybe Ill finish of Canada, but that's it :/

I am not planning to finish the whole world :) I will be happy to finish Russia, maybe Pacific isles, but I am noto going in Subsaharan Africa or Latin America :) don't know much about them... maybe Ill finish of Canada, but that's it :/
I can understand not going into Africa or South America in terms of religion, that'd take forever...