Rawhide Down: The Assassination of Ronald Reagan

Introduction
  • 1599361368788.png

Hello everyone, and welcome to the thread for my first official TL, Rawhide Down: The Assassination of Ronald Reagan. This main jist of the TL is to explore the aftermath of the successful assassination of Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981, both domestically and abroad. I will post updates whenever I can. I plan to extend this TL all the way to possibly the modern day, but I haven't decided on that yet. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy.

Update + Inspirations
  • Well, it certainly has been a while hasn't it?

I apologize for my long absence due to school, writer's block, and just generally forgetting about this. However, this ends today. Since I am currently on Christmas Break, I have decided to focus on this TL. So expect new chapters in the coming days. Also, I deleted the first chapter I had here due to it being not out of date and not matching my current idea for this TL.

Since that's out of the way now, let me reveal some of my inspirations for this TL.

To begin, I will mostly use @President_Lincoln 's TL Blue Skies in Camelot as inspiration for the layout of the chapters, along with having song titles as titles for the chapters, though I will use songs that I think fit the theme of the chapters I use them in, so expect some songs that don't entirely fit with the time period the chapter takes place in, but it will be at least close enough.

I would also like to thank @gap80 and his TL Kentucky Fried Politics for general inspiration and motivation to start my own TL.

So without further ado, I hereby announce the official revival of Rawhide Down: The Assassination of Ronald Reagan.