Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

CApRPsu.png

1884 is now mostly finished! I have tried including the Bamileke in Cameroon, at least some of them, but they are very rough.
I'm working on titles and internal division explanations and then it will be finished, so any criticisms are very much welcome.

As an endnote: a huge thanks to @Crazy Boris for the THICC colour scheme as well as your own 1884 piece which I cross-referenced when I was unsure; @DaniCBP for your 1756 piece and Venezuelan-1-Reich for your 1830 piece to cross-reference for other polities, specifically in Africa; and to @Admiral A. Kolchak for Chinese internals!

EDIT: Also a Huge thanks to @Bob Hope for the coastlines and rivers basemap that was used, as well as pre-colonial Ethiopia!
Making the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem autonomous is a bit questionable, from what I've read the subdivision was ruled directly by the sultan, and not through provincial administration so it would'nt actually be more autonomous?

Making the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem autonomous is a bit questionable, from what I've read the subdivision was ruled directly by the sultan, and not through provincial administration so it would'nt actually be more autonomous?
Just read over the Wiki page for it, and yeah it was directly ruled from Constantinople. I have no idea how to represent it then though, the only shades left for it would be for occupation or direct military/company control.

Crazy Boris

Banned
Do you have a source for the Nepali internals? I've spent literal ages trawling and trying to find one to no avail

It comes from an earlier map I did, but I think I got it from this:
Districts_of_Nepal_in_1952.png

The map is for 1952, but I think there weren't any changes until 1956, plus worldstatesmen's Nepali princely states data to find those

Alright, who asked for Guatemala patches?
No one?
huh.
Too bad, you're getting some anyways.
Mightn't have asked, but definitely needed
Same here, I was needing Guatemala patches for my 8K-BAM, I was trying to find its administrative divisions as of the 1960s but couldn't find it, so this one definitely helps, I am not too much into the QBAM but it is very useful whenever I try to find sources for administrative divisions and borders but cannot find them anywhere else.

is there a history of brazil patch? am trying to figure out what discrepancies are territorial changes and what are just older or rival patches that are depicting the same thing.

Crazy Boris

Banned
I was about to go "Hey there!" on your Franks, before I remembered that Clovis wasn't king yet.
What's going on with Crimea?

Bosporan Kingdom. Interestingly, ruled by Hunnic kings around this time (maybe, resources on the kingdom this late in its history are fuzzy at best)

Bosporan Kingdom. Interestingly, ruled by Hunnic kings around this time (maybe, resources on the kingdom this late in its history are fuzzy at best)
I had totally forgotten that the Bosporan Kingdom still existed in this time period.
I forgot to ask. Are those Abasgoi? And who are those green guys to their north (south of the Bosporan kingdom).

Crazy Boris

Banned
I had totally forgotten that the Bosporan Kingdom still existed in this time period.
I forgot to ask. Are those Abasgoi? And who are those green guys to their north (south of the Bosporan kingdom).

Yes, and the green is Zichia, a precursor to Circassia