Prince Henry Frederick Stuart lives and gets to pick a bride. Who would he choose?

Henrietta Maria's a decade younger than him, I'm not sure he or James is going to wait that long for her to be of an age to get married.
True but from what I know James was pretty set on having either a Spanish or French princess (the former I doubt would work because Henry despised the Spanish). James was in negotiations for a French match before Henry's death to my knowledge.

If it ends up being a protestant match maybe the daughter of William the Silent Countess Emilia Antwerpiana?

VVD0D95

Banned
True but from what I know James was pretty set on having either a Spanish or French princess (the former I doubt would work because Henry despised the Spanish). James was in negotiations for a French match before Henry's death to my knowledge.

If it ends up being a protestant match maybe the daughter of William the Silent Countess Emilia Antwerpiana?
I think Williams daughter is too low, Maria of brandenburg is a possible option

Was she? Sorry I never knew, still there was a reason why they didn't go with her in the end
Maria Eleonora herself was taken in consideration for Charles in OTL. She favored the Swedish match for herself, while James and Charles wanted more a Catholic match, still the match was seriously considered (at the point who her brother offered their younger sister as replacement in Sweden) so if Henry Frederick decided for a Protestant she is the top candidate and he will marry her while Catherine of Brandenburg will go in Sweden

Maria Eleonora herself was taken in consideration for Charles in OTL. She favored the Swedish match for herself, while James and Charles wanted more a Catholic match, still the match was seriously considered (at the point who her brother offered their younger sister as replacement in Sweden) so if Henry Frederick decided for a Protestant she is the top candidate and he will marry her while Catherine of Brandenburg will go in Sweden
If James decided on a Protestant wife for Henry, would Maria Eleanora of Brandenburg be that candidate with the largest dowry?

If James decided on a Protestant wife for Henry, would Maria Eleanora of Brandenburg be that candidate with the largest dowry?
Largest dowry I do not know, but the interest was present for Charles so... also at least the brother of the bride would be really keen in concluding the match if England followed its inquires (likely done for trying to placate the Parliament who was against a Spanish match and asked repeatedly a Protestant princess of Wales)