Okay how about the first modern firearms factory (by modern i mean mass production and development of weapons)
In terms of weapons development, Greece will most likely buy licences for firearms production from on of the powers, likely France, as they purchased many weapons from them OTL.

Well ittl greece has already a polytechnic school so it's not unlikely that it will have some native designs

Designs are not much of a problem. In OTL you had the Mylonas rifle of which about 8,500 were bought before switching to the French Gras rifle, the later had an obvious advantage in the Greek army already having something like 50,000 Chassepot rifles that could be converted. Then you had the Philippines rifle around 1905 which was arguably superior to the already excellent Mannlicher Schoenauer rifle on which it was based. And of course things like the Sneider-Danglis mountain gun was was widely exported by Sneider.

What the Greeks need more is local production and if memory serves TTL Greece already has a smallish steel industry. Everything else will derive from there. No reason you cannot have the equivalent of the Kragujevac arsenal, which became modern Zastava, for example in Greece, even in OTL the Nauplion arsenal was an early start to the same direction and TTL between Leopold and Kapodistrias I'm certain you get one.

The Thing I am Wondering Rigth Now is if Kleanthis and Schaubert will once again focus on the Urban Planning of Athens, Two Decades Earlier when Greece had just achieved Independence the Funds were not enougth and they had to cut a lot of their plans,Now that Greece has The Funds Needed I imagine such a Prospect would be a lot more viable

I don't know how many of you watch Monsieur Z, but I felt his latest video had some similarities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyB8INOFos

Also wondering how we see the Balkan League emerging, as, after this Great Eurasian War, Southern Rumelia will be a productive, semi-militaristic independent state a few tens of kilometers from Thessaloniki and maybe an independent Serbia? Does this mean we can see the Balkan League come into play in the late 1800s instead of the early 1900s? Or does this mean we could see Balkan rivalries become more pronounced than in OTL as future Bulgaria and Serbia will not want Greece to have core lands they consider rightfully theirs?

Just watched it heh but quite possible in my opinion but greece would most likely be the leading head of the leage if it comes to fruitation as in otls
I don't know how many of you watch Monsieur Z, but I felt his latest video had some similarities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyB8INOFos

Also wondering how we see the Balkan League emerging, as, after this Great Eurasian War, Southern Rumelia will be a productive, semi-militaristic independent state a few tens of kilometers from Thessaloniki and maybe an independent Serbia? Does this mean we can see the Balkan League come into play in the late 1800s instead of the early 1900s? Or does this mean we could see Balkan rivalries become more pronounced than in OTL as future Bulgaria and Serbia will not want Greece to have core lands they consider rightfully theirs?

Just a quick question will greece have the same national anthem as in otl?

It has been written already, Nikolaos Manzaros has already written the music from 1829 and it is very popular both in the Ionian islands and Greece proper. Only makes sense to make it official as well...

Not really. But regardless, lets leave that subject at the door.
I won't discuss any further in this thread but here some evdicned
On his website's FAQ he wrote:

Q: What Is Monsieur Z's Ideology?
A: Monsieur Z is an American Nationalist, he believes in putting his country, and people first. On Government, Monsieur Z is an Anti-Federalist, a supporter of States Rights, and an advocate for Self-Sovereignty both of individuals, and of communities. On Economics, Monsieur Z supports free markets, but is critical of their vulnerability to exploitation, and recommends very specific limited regulation. On the matter of Parties, Monsieur Z most closely aligns with the Jacksonian Democrats (not at all with modern Democrats).
Q: Is Monsieur Z Racist?
A: Monsieur Z considers "Racist" a very derogatory word. Monsieur Z knows race to be a scientific truth, one cannot reasonably believe evolution without believing we've become significantly distinct in our own evolution. Monsieur Z does NOT however hate or hold ill will toward any race, and generally does not care of race outside of scientific discussion.
He also did a video about white ethnic state and why it a good idea since deleted

I left when he referred to eugenics as if it was a positive thing...
renderTimingPixel.png

Oh god i realy didnt know abt this :( thanks for telling me tho in the future im gonna look into what history yt is better. I like whatifalthist more anyways as his videos are of a better quality.

Because you Can read Lenin without becoming a dictator and a Criminal, you can read George Washington without being a slave owner, so yeah this guy has ideas, I stongly disaproove but, I don't know why we couldn't just watch a video about crimean War.
Can we just not give platforms to White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis no matter what that's just my view though so you may disagree with him and me but still if you give a view the algorithm will make him more popular.

Can we just not fill up this thread with an irrelevant discussion inherently political in nature? Our personal opinions on the youtuber in question really don't matter, especially not in this thread. Simple as that.

Kick
Can we just not fill up this thread with an irrelevant discussion inherently political in nature? Our personal opinions on the youtuber in question really don't matter, especially not in this thread. Simple as that.
Agree with you if they want to talk about Monsieur Z ,they can go to Chat,thougth I Will have to say that I agree with Conservatives on some matters ,just as I agree with liberals on others
White Nationalists
Its important to remember that not all nationalists are fascists,many care for their countries and want to see them prosper ,they just dont agree with the liberals on many matters(I agree with some of their points)

Also what is "White" Nationalism?Is there a state named "White" That I do not know about?There is Greek nationalism,german nationalism,British Nationalism etc, all of them developed under specific circumstances and differ in both thought and actions,do not label everything as "White"

Now to set this matter aside ,I wonder what will be the Reaction of Fallmayer to these events(certainly dont care about him but by his comments he did make greek Historians Research and find continuity between Ancient and Modern Greece(by Roman/Rhoman greece which was always to begin with) ) Perhaps he will be even more confident about his theory(which was bollocks to begin with)

Last edited:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Agree with you if they want to talk about Monsieur Z ,they can go to Chat,thougth I Will have to say that I agree with Conservatives on some matters ,just as I agree with liberals on others

Its important to remember that not all nationalists are fascists,many care for their countries and want to see them prosper ,they just dont agree with the liberals on many matters(I agree with some of their points)

Also what is "White" Nationalism?Is there a state named "White" That I do not know about?There is Greek nationalism,german nationalism,British Nationalism etc, all of them developed under specific circumstances and differ in both thought and actions,do not label everything as "White"

Now to set this matter aside ,I wonder what will be the Reaction of Fallmayer to these events(certainly dont care about him but by his comments he did make greek Historians Research and find continuity between Ancient and Modern Greece(by Roman/Rhoman greece which was always to begin with) ) Perhaps he will be even more confident about his theory(which was bollocks to begin with)
What White Nationalism?

Did you actually try to say that such a thing doesn't Exist?

Want a current example?

The Virginia Tiki Torch marchers
Golden Dawn
Britain First

Want Historic?

Apartheid South Africa

Third Reich.

That you would even attempt to float this sort of an argument is appalling. Despite my better judgement, let's see if this was simply a brain cramp and not something more permanent.

Kicked for a week. KNOW, for a fact, that you are on the edge of a cliff when you return.