Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

WI Remington Steele isn't un-canceled? When it was, Pierce Brosnan had to leave the role of James Bond in The Living Daylights (which he had just been cast in, and was the reason NBC un-canceled Remington Steele in the first place!?!) and Stephanie Zimbalist had to leave Robocop; this badly damaged both of their careers, Zimbalist's to the point that she never recovered...

Heavy

Banned
Happy to report that my Pop Culture (or at least Pop Culture adjacent) TL in Fandom AH, The Impossible Presidents: The Extraordinary Men of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is now complete. The link is in my signature.

So, this may not be the right place for this, but there's a pop culture ISOT timeline that I've been trying and failing to re-find. The premise was that a whole list of creators, artists, actors, musicians, and so on receive copies of their future work, isoted back in time from the mid-2010s (I think around 2013 or 2014) to the late 90s ('98 or '99). I think the title was just something along the lines of 'Pop culture isoted back in time from 201- to 199-'. Does anyone know where this is? It had some nice variety, and included 9/11 being butterflied away because a British news corporation found footage of the attacks that they'd aired in the future, and took it to Bill Clinton.

So, this may not be the right place for this, but there's a pop culture ISOT timeline that I've been trying and failing to re-find. The premise was that a whole list of creators, artists, actors, musicians, and so on receive copies of their future work, isoted back in time from the mid-2010s (I think around 2013 or 2014) to the late 90s ('98 or '99). I think the title was just something along the lines of 'Pop culture isoted back in time from 201- to 199-'. Does anyone know where this is? It had some nice variety, and included 9/11 being butterflied away because a British news corporation found footage of the attacks that they'd aired in the future, and took it to Bill Clinton.
If you find it please link, I'd love to read this.

If you find it please link, I'd love to read this.
I found it: it's Entertainment from 2010 ISOT'ed to 2000.

samcster94

Banned
Maybe not, but he would have certainly lived longer, done better films and probably run for politics.
I can picture a timeline where he dies in 1998, in a random car accident where some of those things happen. I do think religion might come up as the Church of Scientology recruited his wife and his daughter. I do think he'd be viewed more negatively as many of his more problematic traits would be shown to a 90's audience and he'd die when the internet was a thing. I can imagine him trying to run for Congress in Tennessee or even Miss and failing miserably.

Here's a WI: WI Quentin Tarantino manages to direct Natural Born Killers? His script would not have depicted Mickey and Mallory as sympathetic, among other things...