ifjrxa5up8j81.jpg

Concept Art for HK-47 from the Old Republic series, and made an appearance in the latter half of Season 2 of The Mandalorian as a supporting character. Kristoffer Tabori reprised his role as HK in the series.​

Last edited:
My The Last of Us Dream Fancast, Part I
hugh-jackman-dafne-keen-as-joel-ellie-last-of-us-tv-show-1-1160x653.jpg

Ellie Williams and Joel Miller played by Kaitlyn Dever (Booksmart) and Hugh Jackman (Wolverine, X-Men, Logan) respectively in HBO's The Last of US (2023) televised drama, based off of the massively acclaimed video game of the same name, The Last of US (2013).
actor-josh-holloway-149771_large.jpg

Josh Holloway (Lost, Colony) as Tommy Miller, Joel's younger brother, in HBO's new hit TV show The Last of US (2023).
MV5BNmQ5NGQwZWMtYzlmMy00YTE0LThlZjEtNTM5MTkzNjI0MzNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM3NDM0MA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Annie Werching (24, Timeless) as Tess, Joel's partner, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023) TV show adaptation. Wersching provided the voice and screen-capture of Tess in the video game The Last of Us (2013) before reprising her role as the character in the new HBO hit show. Unfortunately on January 29, 2023, just three weeks after her debut on the silver screen in the first episode of The Last of Us show, she died of cancer, at the age of 45.

Last edited:
Hugh here looks far younger than Tommy
My The Last of Us Fancasting, Part I
View attachment 810690
Joel Miller and Ellie Williams portrayed by Hugh Jackman (Wolverine, X-Men) and Kaitlyn Dever (Booksmart) in HBO's The Last of US (2023) televised drama, based off of the massively acclaimed video game of the same name, The Last of US (2013).
View attachment 810693
Josh Holloway (Lost, Colony) as Tommy Miller, Joel's younger brother, in HBO's new hit TV show The Last of US (2023).
View attachment 810697
Annie Werching (24, Timeless) as Tess in HBO's The Last of Us (2023) TV show adaptation. Wersching provided the voice and screen-capture of Tess in the video game The Last of Us (2013) before reprising her role as the character in the new HBO hit show. Unfortunately on January 29, 2023, just three weeks after her debut on the silver screen in the first episode of The Last of Us show, she died of cancer, at the age of 45.

Hugh here looks far younger than Tommy
I just found a picture of a gruff looking Josh Holloway for his later appearance in the games as a much older looking man. I picked the first picture with presumably photoshopped Hugh Jackman and Kaitlyn Dever as Joel and Ellie in their signature outfits from the game. I do realize that Joel in the picture looks much younger than his younger brother Tommy but that is because I would assume this picture would be from before the 20 year time jump early on in the first episode. Joel would most likely look just like Wolverine in the movie Logan with a much more gruff older appearance with a beard even grayer than his brother's.

Last edited:
lockheed u2.jpg

Lockheed U-2 plane taken in Jan 1960, president Eisenhower would canceled a secret U-2 spy plane plan in march 1960
collapse paris summit 1960 TIME.jpg

TIME magazine cover about Paris summit, may 1960. Historians generally see the Paris summit as the beginning of the end of the cold war
eisenhower khrushchev II.jpg

May 16 1960, Eisenhower and Khrushchev meeting at Paris, they're relaxing and happy to see each other again. Two leader speaking frankly to each other, they dissgussed the Berlin issue, Cuba issue and nuclear disarmament. The tensions between US and Soviet were eased successfully, the Paris meeting went well beyond a lot people's expectations
eisenhower khrushchev I.jpg

Eisenhower visits Moscow in august 1960, this is first time the POTUS visit Soviet Union since 1945
nixon victory pose.jpg

Vice president Nixon celebrating after he won the 1960 presidential election, he defeated the senator John F Kennedy
nixon khrushchev.jpg

President Nixon and Khrushchev in White House, october 28 1962

Same as above timeline, I couldn't post too many photos in one post, I'm sorry
che guevara.jpg

Che Guevara taken in 1964, after he killed Castro and won the Cuban civil war 1963
khrushchev speaking.jpg

Khrushchev soeaking at the congress of the communist party, 1968
berlin 1959 photos.jpg

West and East Berlin border taken in 1972

( I think 1960 U-2 incident was the most underrated, most forgotten and most influential event in cold war history, if Paris summit continues, maybe Bay of Pigs invasion, Berlin wall, Cuban missle crisis and Brezhnev era of stagnation would never happened...)

Last edited:
My The Last of Us Dream Fancast, Part II
3au96atezsg61.jpg

Mckenna Grace (Ghostbusters: Afterlife, The Handmaid's Tale, Designated Survivor) as Sarah Miller, Joel's daughter, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
Sonequa-compress.jpg

Sonequa Martin-Green (The Walking Dead) as Marlene, leader of the Fireflies militia group and friend of Ellie's mom Anna, in HBO's new hit show The Last of Us (2023).
bl3r2zrvvkn51.jpg

Jerome Flynn (Game of Thrones) as Robert, a smuggler in the Boston, MA FEDRA Quarantine Zone, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).

Last edited:
My The Last of Us Dream Fancast, Part III
The-Last-of-Us-HBO-TV-Series-Casting-Bill-W-Earl-Brown-1024x576.jpg

W. Earl Brown (The X-Files, Chicago Fire, The Mandalorian) as Bill, a survivalist, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023). Brown provided the voice and screen-capture of Bill in the video game The Last of Us (2013) and reprised his role for the TV show adaptation.
actor-lakeith-stanfield-125629_large.jpg

LaKeith Stanfield (Get Out, Knives Out) as Henry, a FEDRA collaborator, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
actor-caleb-mclaughlin-557437_large.jpg

Caleb McLaughlin (Stranger Things) as Sam, Henry's younger brother, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).

Last edited:
My The Last of Us Dream Fancast, Part IV
Last-of-Us-Dream-Cast-David.jpg

The character David, the leader of a group of cannibalistic raiders, played by John Hawkes (Winter's Bone, The Sessions) in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
tumblr_7b320ae88d3149ae6ab6af365af7a356_1345d8fc_1280.jpg

Dylan Minnette (Goosebumps, Don't Breath) as James, David's friend, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
e0sxmadfvug81.jpg

Rosamund Pike (State of the Union, I Care a Lot) as Maria Miller, Tommy's wife, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).

Last edited:
British boys band One Direction, Feb 9 1964 at Ed Sullivan Show's backstage, this day is the day when British invasion beginning. They are considered as the greatest, most influential band of all time
442774016894677ea38d8d349c76fe4a.jpg

Last edited:
As a life long Beatles fan I wish I could give this a "Booo"!
I'm a life long Beatles fan too! Maybe you can just like me love them both, of course I love The Beatles more than one direction, 100%. Actually one direction didn't compare them as the beatles, they didn't did anything bad to the beatles

My The Last of Us Dream Fancast, Part V
ba537f35d8f00df9d7de1db3549fcf7d--wolverine--wolverine-movie.jpg

An older Joel Miller, Ellie's protector and surrogate father, played by Hugh Jackman (Wolverine, X-Men, Logan, Deadpool 3) in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
actor-josh-holloway-200197_large.jpg

An older Tommy Miller, Joel's younger brother, played by Josh Holloway (Lost, Colony) in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
i9h2mfl0md331.jpg

An older Ellie Williams played by Kaitlyn Dever (Booksmart) in the second season of HBO's The Last of Us (2023).

Last edited: