My The Last of Us Dream Fancast, Part VI
d7d19046b0dbbde68d2cd44c516b002141454b9dr1-600-572v2_hq.jpg

Amandla Stenberg (Hunger Games, The Darkest Minds) as Riley Abel, Ellie's best friend, in HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
Screenshot_20230216_174659_TikTok.jpg

Dina, Ellie's love interest, Jessie's ex-girlfriend, and JJ's mother, played by Athena Nickole (Everybody, Dance Nation, You on the Moors Now), who bears a striking resemblance to her role, in the second season of HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
220px-'젠틀한_남자'_다니엘_헤니_(1).jpg

Jesse, JJ's father and Dina's ex-boyfriend, played by Daniel Henney (X-Mex Origins: Wolverine, Big Hero 6, Criminal Minds), in the second season of HBO's The Last of Us (2023).

Last edited:
View attachment 811914

Boxer Volodymyr Zelensky in an interview, cicra 2022 prior to his match with veteran Russian boxer Vladimir Putin in February 24th, 2022. In a match called the "Battle of Kyiv" by observers, Zelensky managed to beat the older and more experienced Putin
Quite the historical allegory for OTL. Now I'm imagining Putin as a Russian pro-boxer, and getting pissed at losing to Zelensky despite having the upper hand the whole fight.

Last edited:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
View attachment 811914

Boxer Volodymyr Zelensky in an interview, cicra 2022 prior to his match with veteran Russian boxer Vladimir Putin in February 24th, 2022. In a match called the "Battle of Kyiv" by observers, Zelensky managed to beat the older and more experienced Putin
Formal Warning

Keep Current Politics (and yes this is sure as shootin' current politics) IN CHAT

My The Last of Us Dream Fancast, Part VII
florence_pugh_x_abby_anderson___mock_up___tlou_by_thelng_dfn8fk7-pre.jpg

Abby Anderson, played by Florence Pugh (Black Widow, Don't Worry Darling), in season two of HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
Season_ten_aaron (1).png

Owen, Abby's ex-boyfriend and the father of Mel's unborn child, played by Ross Marquand (The Walking Dead), in season two of HBO's The Last of Us (2023).
actor-matt-damon-349954_large.jpg

Matt Damon (Saving Private Ryan, The Martian) as Jerry Anderson, Abby's father, in season two of HBO's The Last of Us (2023).

After watching movie Yesterday (not a good movie)
I just bored, so I made this…
(Sorry for the quality)
Healthy world part I
View attachment 812685View attachment 812686View attachment 812687

No French fries or pizza?! That's not a world I wanna live in that's for sure!

I'm not really a fan of hamburgers, but it sucks those aren't around either.

Last edited:
I see what you mean, but I'm wondering what search results would disappear entirely if the Beatles never existed, since the film didn't do a very good job of exploring the alternate-history (and caused the removal of other things like Coca Cola and cigarettes).
Agree, this movie screwed it up. Google wouldn't recognized Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Pet Sound, Bohemian Rhapsody ( Freddie said it inspired by Sgt Pepper), Apple Inc ( Steve Jobs inspired by The Beatles Apple Corp )
British invasion would be the war of 1812 , Afghanistan, India etc . Abbey road just a normal road in London

Last edited:
Agree, this movie screwed it up. Google wouldn't recognized Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Pet Sound, Bohemian Rhapsody ( Freddie said it inspired by Sgt Pepper), Apple Inc ( Steve Jobs inspired by The Beatles Apple Corp )
British invasion would be the war of 1812 , Afghanistan, India etc . Abbey road just a normal road in London
We've had threads here on AH about timelines with no Beatles and while some people insist that not too much would change, many here believe the butterflies would be the size of Rodan if the Beatles did not exist.

_107227532_uk_troops_cropped.jpg

British army landing New York, Feb 7 1964. It's the final battle of British invasion
Sergeant_H.A._Marshall_of_the_Sniper_Section,_The_Calgary_Highlanders.jpg
War hero of British invasion, Canadian British Sergent Martin Pepper, people used to call him "Sgt Pepper" .
81o7iXOZYFL.jpg

Last photo of the king of America Elvis Presley, 8 hours after captured by the British army, he was execued 3 days later. According to the jailer, he was dancing in the jailhouse with smiling just a hour before his execution