Most relevant problems in an Ottoman Empire that continues to exist in 1936 with all its territories at their peak

I am currently planning the creation of an alternative line with the topic already mentioned in the title, however I would like to know, in your opinion, what are the most relevant problems or events that the empire would have if it had survived to that date?

I am currently planning the creation of an alternative line with the topic already mentioned in the title, however I would like to know, in your opinion, what are the most relevant problems or events that the empire would have if it had survived to that date?
If it survives with what territories

Does that include Egypt, North Africa, much of Austria & the Balkans, etc.
Or is limited to territories after a certain date?
All of those mentioned except Austria, Albania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia, most of Greece still remains under Ottoman rule

I think that the best shot at Ottoman survival its them not participating in WW1, as the Young Turks was the only faction who wanted to join the war you can make a counter-coup happen which removes them from power before the war.
The worst problems would be that they need to modernize but they don't have the leadership to do so, worst problems are probably the split between Turks and Arabs, Jewish people revolting in Palestine (Jews were already migrating in Palestine before the British invited them), revolts from Kurds and Armenians (all of the revolts would probably not succeed but they would be very annoying) and constant coups by different factions.

Likely a constant skirmishes with Greece with are concerning giving it's a British satellite and that constant fear of intervention can trigger some nasty worries and reactions.

It if did not join world war 1 a major part of it's economy is under the control of foreign powers, you also have Mount Lebanon for example a semi autonomous province that France really wants.

That and also this nearly applies everywhere the state has a decent amount of support and investments in it's coastal areas the inland areas of Anatolia, Arab, Caucuses ect are very much neglected and under developed.