Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the beginning of the 20th century, instead of the Intermarium idea and Yugoslavism, a separate ideology combining the two, Interslavism, which proposes a union of all the Slavic regions except Russia, emerges...

The result? The Federation of Interslavia.

interslavia4.png

I see Bohemia and, potentially, Galicia and Lodomeria have some degree of autonomy. I feel if those two kingdoms have it that Austria should have worked harder at keeping Croatia-Slavonic independent of Hungary. Honestly, I don't see any way for Croatia to be fully annexed by Hungary without the Austrians actively shooting Croats in support of Hungary swallowing them up. I don't see why the Austrians felt the need to give up Dalmatia. Especially important, assuming Bosnia is fully on the Austrian side of administration here. I do approve of the expansion southward of New Mexico, at least compared to the books. Always so bizarre why a random triangle would be taken into the desert, rather than taking land at the coast, and you going to have Baja fully annexed to California? Probably would speed things up there, without bringingnin a Hispanic majority state that doesn't go along with one of the main parties.

In the beginning of the 20th century, instead of the Intermarium idea and Yugoslavism, a separate ideology combining the two, Interslavism, which proposes a union of all the Slavic regions except Russia, emerges...

Who doesn't love a good Czech Corridor?

I don't think I've ever actually seen it in a map on this site.

I see Bohemia and, potentially, Galicia and Lodomeria have some degree of autonomy. I feel if those two kingdoms have it that Austria should have worked harder at keeping Croatia-Slavonic independent of Hungary. Honestly, I don't see any way for Croatia to be fully annexed by Hungary without the Austrians actively shooting Croats in support of Hungary swallowing them up. I don't see why the Austrians felt the need to give up Dalmatia. Especially important, assuming Bosnia is fully on the Austrian side of administration here

Eh, the autonomous Hungarian portion is just there to represent the divide between the Cisleithania and the Transcisleithania parts of the empire. Croatia is very autonomous within the "Hungarian" Empire and is being very obtrusive to Hungarian attempts to consolidate control over them Dalmatia was tossed over to the Croats to give them more leeway against the Hungarians. Bohemia and Galicia have the same autonomy as they did in 1914 the Cisleithania part of the empire is virtually unchanged from 1914 which is contributing to the significant amount of unrest in the A-H as the 27 Augsleich comes up.

Second American Civil War
Just something from my sporadic post-alt WW1 TL. As always I'm happy to answer and questions and respond to critique.

7hUBEzG.png

I assume New England is supposed to be Communist, or what remains of them?

New England and PSA are part of the 'Democratic' Remnants of the USA.

In short the major part of the war was the FSA vs the Red's followed by the FSA pushing back Unionist' to the Rockies. The initial idea was that once the FSA re-took the Pacific states then they would retake control over New England, however in actual fact the stalemate and economic issues that the war had created exhausted the FSA eventually leading to the Treaty of Denver.

Damn near dryheaved when I saw Dobruja and the Czech Corridor

Incredibly cursed and extremely blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.