Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I can't do this because I've only been around for a little, but if someone could make a tribute to Map Thread 17 (something that had links to the best maps), that would be super cool.

Last edited:
Anyways, I can't do this because I've only been around for a little, but if someone could make a tribute to Map Thread 17 (something that had links to the best maps), that would be super cool. So who's gonna start the next thread?
Just so ya know, it's bad juju to obsess over who's gonna make the next thread.

Oh ok. I'm an American so i don't have any idea about Football. Anyways, it's not UEFA. It's something very different. Also if it had anything to do with Football, the USA would be Switzerland

I didn't assume it was primarily a map of UEFA. But you swapped countries worldwide with (parts of) European nations. And I think that, were this to happen, instead of making every national team fly around their world to attend their qualifiers (e.g. AFC qualifiers might be spread all around the world, as might CAF qualifiers - depending on who occupies the rest of Europe), UEFA would be reformed with the now-European nations, CAF with the now-African ones, AFC with the now-Asian ones etc. etc.

I didn't assume it was primarily a map of UEFA. But you swapped countries worldwide with (parts of) European nations. And I think that, were this to happen, instead of making every national team fly around their world to attend their qualifiers (e.g. AFC qualifiers might be spread all around the world, as might CAF qualifiers - depending on who occupies the rest of Europe), UEFA would be reformed with the now-European nations, CAF with the now-African ones, AFC with the now-Asian ones etc. etc.

Yeah lol, I just realized that looking at your post.:extremelyhappy: If you think this messes up Football, just wait until version 2 :)

ST15RM

Banned
heartbreak-love-relationships-leaving-goodbye.jpg

Goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.